Foxhole

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foxhole

Been taking a look at the early access game that some or most of you may enjoy. It suppose to be a Online MMO top down shooter. Era is set in WWII and if you have played Running With Rifles it is pretty much like that just on a much bigger scale. The game does have PvE and PvP. The PvE is setting up supply lines for the troops at the front lines which is where the PvP is. The front line troops need to have ammo, weapons materials sent to them so they can push through the enemy. Right now servers have 120 players total and is suppose to be higher later on. Once I have some money in my bank I will be picking up a copy to give you guys some more details on the game. Here is a couple of videos about the game:

I've given this game a go, it seems to be a very promising game that aligns with the values of Tactical Gamer. Its an interesting mix between a builder and a shooter, so far it looks very promising.

Comment

Knowing my style of playing chances are I will be salvaging and bringing resources to the front line to help the effort. :-D

Comment

Website wouldn't display anything without enabling JavaScript... Strike one.

Appears to be only available through Steam... Strike two.

Too bad, because it looks like a pretty neat game.
        "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Maybe when it is officially released, gog or greenmangaming will sell it.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X