So it's been a hot minute

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So it's been a hot minute

Hello all, young and old. It has been a very long time since i have made an appearance here.

After a very long and overdue period of absence, i dusted off my old laptop, logged into origin, and played a little bit of battlefield4. And it seems almost poetic that the very fist server I log into is a TG hosted server. A wave of nostalgia came over me immediately. Fond memories of playing project reality and having to deal with a sketchy teamspeak server where people would log in, yell an obscenity at an admin and then dart out. I'll keep this short; your hospitality has still remained to be the greatest virtue this gaming community has.
    Thank you. and i hope to see you all on the servers.

PS. HOLY COW THINGS HAVE CHANGED SINCE 2009!!! New website! a Discord?! EVEN THE MEMBERS LIST IS LIKE 4000 PAGES LONG!!

PPS. So i just saw the "About me" section of my profile and holy cow i cannot stop laughing at myself. God, i was such an angst teenager when I joined :'D. I think i might leave it up for a bit to humor some of you
    AKA
    USMCSierraJuan
    Sierra_6177

Defabian

I don't believe we have played together (although we may have, back in PR days and I just don't remember) but I always enjoy reading these nostalga type posts.

Welcome back! :)

Edit: TG is active in several different titles currently, and parts of the community have our eyes on several upcoming/alpha/beta games as well.
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Shughart_ClwFL View Post
      I don't believe we have played together (although we may have, back in PR days and I just don't remember) but I always enjoy reading these nostalga type posts.

Welcome back! :)

Edit: TG is active in several different titles currently, and parts of the community have our eyes on several upcoming/alpha/beta games as well.
      if You played PR back in 09 then we've DEFINITELY crossed paths. I once played under the alias of "Sierra_6177". dont know if that'll ring a bell but i was even an admin on the TG PR server. In hind sight, it was A LOT of responsibility for a 17 yr old :'D
      AKA
      USMCSierraJuan
      Sierra_6177

Defabian

Comment

Brother, I don't remember what I did LAST WEEK! XD
        "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X