X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG BlogShares?

I think the picture speaks for itself.

ps, my MSPaint skills own you.

sponsor me thinks i clicked and read about and me thinks its a sponsor not sure

Comment

Blogshares is a advertising site for blogs (forums) also a type of sponsor in a way
      WARNING: DO NOT LET DR. MARIO TOUCH YOUR GENITALS. HE IS NOT A REAL DOCTOR.

Comment

Oh thanks dragon. i tryied to click it, but the page didn't come up :\

Comment

It's like a virtual stock market type thing. Pretty cool, go buy yourself some blogshares of TG.. :-)
          Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

You're just trying to drive up the virtual market to make a virtual profit. You should be virtually ashamed of yourself!

Comment

LOL.. You got me.. Right now i'm the sole shareholder with 2000 shares. The price already jumped from $.20 to $.46 per share. I think they start you out with $500 when you make an account.

Comment

lmao leejo

So wait, is it with virtual money or real money
                jack is virtually confused.. maybe just really confused

Comment

It's all virtual money, so you should only be virtually confused.

Comment

Well, we got some more stockholders this morning in blogshares! The stock price is up to around $47/share. It's listed as overvalued right now, but that's only because they have the wrong URL for the web site. I've submitted a fix and once we're credited for the 400+ external links that point to TG we'll be sitting pretty. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
                      Well, we got some more stockholders this morning in blogshares! The stock price is up to around $47/share. It's listed as overvalued right now, but that's only because they have the wrong URL for the web site. I've submitted a fix and once we're credited for the 400+ external links that point to TG we'll be sitting pretty. :-)

There are TG shares available... if anyone wants to make a virtual bundle.
                      I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
                      --Douglas Adams

Comment

The BlogShares fad over?
                        I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

Heh.. Was never meant to be a fad, just me checking out what they did and how they did it.

Comment

So I should sell then? :)
                            I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

sell them to me..
                              I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
                              --Douglas Adams

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X