No announcement yet.

Old school members.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow- recognize many of the names on here! I played BF2 very briefly, got into it just as BF2142 was coming out. Have been thinking of playing Squad, interested in that TGU thing if it's available. Have been playing BF5/PC, and BF4/BF3 when I can find a decent server. Old days and old guys -indeed!

THEDOGWARRIOR... CALL ME DOG / WILL NOT RESPOND TO "HERE BOY" OR WHISTLING

Comment

Hiya throwbacks!
      New to TG?

Comment

I am still around as well. Not playing PC much anymore, but been playing Division 2 on Xbox. Will have to look into BF5. TG8th Merc forever!

"Remember to pillage BEFORE you burn!"

Comment

Nepharyte0 thedogwarrior Hey, guys, was looking for you for a bit. Not too, too long ago, Ionpig was looking for his old friends from the 8th.

Comment

Ah, BF2. Those were good times

TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran

Comment

My old group just put our forums back up as we move to make an archive of our community's history and I stumbled across a thread in our hidden section.

11 years ago, 84 of you helped us test a map we were making for DICE's BF2142 1.50 patch, Wake Island 2142. Your assistance was invaluable and very much appreciated.

I hope you guys are all doing well.

Ignore the link, it didn't work and I can't remove it.

Comment

Blood still here since 2004! Miss BF2 POE and all the great teamwork! Teamwork squad with real names! 6 man squad that followed orders. Motivated commanders. Waiting for the next game that will take me home. Have not bought into BF5 or what ever they call it. Playing alone BF4 and trying to figure out Squad which has always seemed to be guys just hanging around talking mostly....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X