X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trooper
    started a topic Old school members.

Old school members.

Is anyone around from battlefield 2 days? I know that was ages ago. Was playing Bf5 on xbxox and got squaded up with a tg member lol

• TG_Blood
    replied
    Blood still here since 2004! Miss BF2 POE and all the great teamwork! Teamwork squad with real names! 6 man squad that followed orders. Motivated commanders. Waiting for the next game that will take me home. Have not bought into BF5 or what ever they call it. Playing alone BF4 and trying to figure out Squad which has always seemed to be guys just hanging around talking mostly....

Leave a comment:

• Sir. AAK625
    replied
    My old group just put our forums back up as we move to make an archive of our community's history and I stumbled across a thread in our hidden section.

11 years ago, 84 of you helped us test a map we were making for DICE's BF2142 1.50 patch, Wake Island 2142. Your assistance was invaluable and very much appreciated.

I hope you guys are all doing well.

Ignore the link, it didn't work and I can't remove it.

Leave a comment:

• tau_neutrino
    replied
    Ah, BF2. Those were good times

Leave a comment:

• BeSiege82
    replied
    Nepharyte0 thedogwarrior Hey, guys, was looking for you for a bit. Not too, too long ago, Ionpig was looking for his old friends from the 8th.

Leave a comment:

• Nepharyte0
    replied
    I am still around as well. Not playing PC much anymore, but been playing Division 2 on Xbox. Will have to look into BF5. TG8th Merc forever!

Leave a comment:

• USN_Squid
    replied
    Hiya throwbacks!

Leave a comment:

• thedogwarrior
    replied
    Wow- recognize many of the names on here! I played BF2 very briefly, got into it just as BF2142 was coming out. Have been thinking of playing Squad, interested in that TGU thing if it's available. Have been playing BF5/PC, and BF4/BF3 when I can find a decent server. Old days and old guys -indeed!

Leave a comment:

• ParkBench
    replied
    man, I miss those BF2 - POE evenings with the gang. funny, I was going through old bookmarks and decided to see who was still around. very good times.

Leave a comment:

• CROSSFlRE
    replied
    Reporting in....

Im now TG_L3GACY on steam.

Feel free to add me so we can squad up!!! I represent TG principals always and forever, whether solo or with buds.

Leave a comment:

• BleedingKnee
    replied
    Long time guys! Come play Squad with us! It's on just about every night.
    Discussions for the upcoming tactical simulation, Squad

Leave a comment:

• FYAH29
    replied
    Old School or Old Guys? Lurking still at times, typically in Discord nightly, still see some TG folks here and there. I should try to stop in the TG Discord more often. No BF anymore for me, sometimes fun but never up to the previous standard. Overwatch occasionally and really enjoying the first 10 days or so of the Division 2.

Leave a comment:

• Sir-Nerd
    replied
    I decided to log on here and poke around. PR... I mean Squad, has tanks now, might give that a swing.

Been deciding on BF5 as well. Mostly play BR games like Apex with my dingbat IRL friends.

Leave a comment:

• Jeepo
    replied
    Originally posted by ChiefBoatsRet View Post
    Too old to cut the mustard anymore but still on the green side. Still peruse the forums.
    Good to see you around Chief - forum update coming soon to make life easier and drive more forum interaction.

Leave a comment:

• ChiefBoatsRet
    replied
    Too old to cut the mustard anymore but still on the green side. Still peruse the forums.

Leave a comment:

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X