X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trooper
    started a topic Old school members.

Old school members.

Is anyone around from battlefield 2 days? I know that was ages ago. Was playing Bf5 on xbxox and got squaded up with a tg member lol

• Grunt 70
    replied
    Grunt checking in. Great to see all you fellows. I rocked BF2 with the 1st many many hours. Miss all you guys and the camaraderie. My PC has been on the blink for about a year. Sometimes I think back and I"m astounded at the level of game play and tactical teamwork we managed to accomplish. Ahhh...those indeed were the days.

Leave a comment:

• Sawviper
    replied
    Yeah I tripped over all the canes and walkers coming in.

Leave a comment:

• whistler
    replied
    Check out all of the old timers in here

Leave a comment:

• BloodDrops2094
    replied
    Jesus theres some names in here i havent seen or spoken to for absoluely years. Its brought back alot of meemories from the old 2142 & ArmA2 days for me.

Leave a comment:

• ChiefBoatsRet
    replied
    Yes, an outspoken and opionated bold leader. A man after my own heart who took me under his wing as a newby here. Big egos cause big explosions when it comes to how things should be done here, damages that could not be repaired. I missed him, many did not and we moved on.

Leave a comment:

• Charles Darwin
    replied
    Anyone remember BlackDog? Last game I played with him was the TG PC Gamer event and will miss his leading and his voice!

Leave a comment:

• =DdogG=
    replied
    I may predate most of you..... Ghost Recon 1999. I remember getting 1 gb ram and a radeon 9700pro on my athlon 2600+ and a 1200x1600 CRT. I saved up for a 250gb WD velociraptor and put red COLD CATHODE TUBES in my full tower case.

I was playing with Big-B and eternal and dragon and apophis and badger and OSD and lowdrag and firemarshall and meatdrapes and luna and so many more.

Who here remembers trying to find badger 9 on 1... and dying without ever knowing where it came from lolol.?

Leave a comment:

• BeSiege82
    replied
    You guys should get discord

Leave a comment:

• NorCalRoach
    replied
    33rd Roughnecks for the win.

Leave a comment:

• Drizzid
    replied
    UnDeaD I haven't gamed in years except for Diablo III on kid's XBox One with kids, even got my wife hooked on it! I wouldn't know what to do in a FPS! LOL! I come by every once in a while to see what all is happening and who's still around. Say hey to the fellas for me, hope they are all doing well. I will take a peek in every now and then to make sure you 12th guys haven't all gone crazy!

Leave a comment:

• UnDeaD
    replied
    Drizzid We are still around, just don't frequent the forums a whole lot anymore, there isn't a good game right now that draws a bunch of people to it.

Leave a comment:

• Drizzid
    replied
    I died a lot in the BF2 days on the TG servers! Always fun and always intense! Good to see some familiar names from days long past! Shout out to the TG-12th if they are still around! Sick bunch of dudes which were my kinda peeps!

Leave a comment:

• fr1j0l3
    replied
    old schooler chcking in... ghost recon, rainbow 6, bf1942, bf2, operation flashpoint, joint operations...

was just talking about badger hunts... man.. good times.

Leave a comment:

• Charles Darwin
    replied
    Hola, I played me some BF2 on TG servers

Leave a comment:

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...