Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evo<^|SiNz|^>
    replied
    I'm around. Mostly on Xbox One and playing Battlefield 5 and single player games. Here and there on the PC. Good to see everyone in this thread!

Leave a comment:

• SARGE
    replied
    It's been a while since I've seen so many old names grouped together in one thread, it was good to see, good job everyone

Leave a comment:

• DrJOnes666
    replied
    Hey! I recognize some names in this post! I was very active with TG back in the days of BF2, BF2142, BF Vietnam, and PR for a while. Time sure flies!

Mouse elbows (the computer geek version of a tenis elbow injury) has been keeping me away from FPS games on the computer for a few years now. I'm tempted to give Hell Let Loose or Squad a look, for old time's sake. I had many intense games with you guys, and have vivid memories of specific squeduled BF2 matches against other groups. The game play was a lot of fun, thanks to TG!

Cheers! Glad to see the spirit of TG is still alive.

Leave a comment:

• Dirtboy
    replied
    I do have to say that I do miss the old PR and PoE days. Those were some of the best times of gaming that I have ever had.

Leave a comment:

• Dirtboy
    replied
    Im still around...but not nearly as around as I used to be. Been playing a lot of Overwatch.

Leave a comment:

• BeSiege82
    replied
    Originally posted by contol View Post
    The day I decide to check the forums I see this :)

I picked up BF5 and Squad for PC but I mostly still play CS:S on the few servers that remain. The matchmaking systems in the new games really killed off community servers.

jasa seo, jasa seo, jasa seo
    what was your old name?

Leave a comment:

• contol
    replied
    The day I decide to check the forums I see this :)

I picked up BF5 and Squad for PC but I mostly still play CS:S on the few servers that remain. The matchmaking systems in the new games really killed off community servers.

jasa seo, jasa seo, jasa seo

Leave a comment:

• Spulat
    replied
    Originally posted by CapucinoBob View Post
    Great to see so many old faces in forum again!
    Yeah I'm already getting hit with flashbacks with familiar names :)

Leave a comment:

• sc1ence
    replied
    Good times. :)

Leave a comment:

• CapucinoBob
    replied
    Great to see so many old faces in forum again!

Leave a comment:

• BeSiege82
    replied
    It sort of hurts knowing I was a teenager back when I was playing games with some of you. . .

Leave a comment:

• Zulnex
    replied
    Originally posted by tau_neutrino View Post
    Ah, BF2. Those were good times
    I agree. Had so much time to play back then and playing PR on TG was always fun and exciting. Nowadays I play Squad on weekends (if I am lucky) since truck driving keeps me very busy.

Leave a comment:

• BeSiege82
    replied
    Spulat hunt me down on discord. We got to talk.

Leave a comment:

• Spulat
    replied
    TG-55 Double Nickels, never die.

I haven't played much in the way of FPS games in a number of years... really... since the BF2/2142 days. Long since past. Bought the newest Modern Warfare and got me thinking about TG again.

So I decided to check back in. I really do miss the level of cooperative gaming many members here participated in, and cultured.

Leave a comment:

• experiment626
    replied
    So many people....

Leave a comment:

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...