Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have a copy of TG Crux's Infantryman's Guide 5 part series?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have a copy of TG Crux's Infantryman's Guide 5 part series?

This is a post for the old timers here. TG Crux was the leader for the in-house squad 3rd SFD. They were some of the best competitive players in Battlefield 2142. He made a long series of posts for infantry combat years ago and while it was based in 2142, the principles could be applied to any game with combat. To this day it remains one of the best guides I've read for infantry and I've read a lot.

I saved it to the archive.org website once but for some reason it got excluded and lost. I'm hoping someone here might have a copy. I'd ask Crux but he is long gone.
    [TP]Cavazos
    www.tigersplatoon.com

I see Crux logged into Steam often... I've sent him a msg for you.
    It matters not what letters or numbers come before my name, I'll always be 1stMIP.

sigpic

"It is all about being a teamplayer. Give a kitchen sink to a teamplayer and he'll find a way to support his squad with it."
    - John_CANavar (Marshall & Founder of the 1st Mechanized Infantry Platoon)

Comment

Well hi there! Finestyle hit me up on steam, and here I am!

I'm not sure if I have the guides anywhere - I feel like I wrote them out and then posted them, but that was a decade ago - I'm flattered you remember them! I'll have a peek and see if I can find it anywhere, and if not I'm happy to answer any questions.
      TG-3rd Special Forces is Active and Currenly Recruiting!

Comment

Thanks for the help guys. Those were some really good guides
        [TP]Cavazos
        www.tigersplatoon.com

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...