No announcement yet.

Hmm.. how does this sig changing work?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm.. how does this sig changing work?

I put in a line of text under my image and when I previewed it, the image didn't show up anymore. Is it because the line of text made my sig too big and thus I will have to scale the image size to make the text fit without the picture showing up or what? Or does it show up and the preview was lying to me, seeing as I haven't posted with it yet? I hope that's the case and this post is useless :row__536:

edit: ok it's definitely not useless because I should see the image there.

Re: Hmm.. how does this sig changing work?

Can you put, in a code tag, the sig text exactly as you specified it during the edit? Will the code tag prevent the bbCode from being parsed? I'm not sure.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

My sig actually shows it having the picture in my CP.

I believe if you look to quote me you will see it, I am not sure though. Maybe I need to put it back up on the website?

Comment

Originally posted by AzzMan
        This image appears, now, in your sig. Are you satisfied (sincere question)?

I'm confused as to what it is you're trying to do that isn't presently done.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Well I don't see it, is all. Are you saying that it's there? Because my post to me, is blank between the "my sig" line and the "I believe" line. Here's a picture.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/6163/nosig7cy.jpg

Comment

Yes, it's there for me. That is, where you see nothing, I see the above-referenced image.

Therein lies the confusion, I'd say.

Perhaps you have the image (or the domain where it's hosted) blocked/adblocked? Do you see ANY imageshack images?

Comment

Yeah I do... but oh well. As long as you guys see it that's what it's there for.

Comment

Mabey try emptying your cache? It might be saving the image somehow there and gotten corrupted? Just an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by black death5
                  Mabey try emptying your cache? It might be saving the image somehow there and gotten corrupted? Just an idea.
                  Helpful or not, that's a good idea.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X