Texas Shoot Out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Shoot Out

Check it out...thanks to all the Police who have to deal with this every day.

VIDEO
    http://media.putfile.com/texasshootout

Pictures
    http://www.sendpix.com/albums/05122007/m3qi63zpnn/
    |TG-1stMIP| Ransack

Re: Texas Shoot Out

hoooooooooooleeeeeeeeeeeee shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

wow.

that guy had angels riding with him that day - those photos are crazier than the video!!

Comment

are you kidding me.....he should be dead....did you see how many holes where in the head rest....he really owes the big guy on that one....
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

DANG, there were like 7 rounds that went through the head rest! He got pretty freakin' lucky on that one.
        War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling that thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature, who has no chance at being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. -- John Stuart Mill--

"O xein angellein lakedaimoniois hoti tede keimetha tois keinon rhemasi peithomenoi"- Monument, Thermopylae

Comment

I bet he decided to find that cassette he'd dropped on the floor right about the time he saw that gun poking out of the back of the truck.

Comment

Originally posted by leejo
            I bet he decided to find that cassette he'd dropped on the floor right about the time he saw that gun poking out of the back of the truck.
            :D

That reminds me of the movie with Bill Murray where he's a spy... can't remember... help me internet!

The Man Who Knew Too Little

Ok, it's a loose connection. Just the idea of dodging bullets through random luck.
            Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Made me pucker.

Can someone send me a link to download the video?
              "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
              [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

http://s13.putfile.com/videos/c1-27313454322.wmv

Comment

+ rep. Sometimes my work computer isn't co-operative. I don't think it will let me download it.
                  "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
                  [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

Wow! The last link to the video didn't work for me, but the new one did. I agree that officer is lucky to be alive. The scariest part of all of that to me is how accurate the perpetrator was. He was firing at a decent distance in a moving vehicle out of a window, and he put that many round right on target. Yikes! That is scary.
                    |TG|Delta_Swift

Comment

I thought the same thing. I am also thinking silencer. I have seen lots of shooting videos and you can almost always here the retort of the weapon. I would like to more about this if anyone has more info.
                      [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

Cue: Kill Bill music.

His car gets blown full of holes... and at first all he has to say is "oh.. God Damn!" That was one lucky officer.
                        USAR

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X