Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS Full?

I searched the forums - nothing on 'Teamspeak Server full'

Could it be true? The teamspeak server is THAT full?!

WOW!
    sigpic

Re: TS Full?

I bet the Battlefield 2 channel is ful, try connecting to the server itself and then going to the BF2 channel. They have at least 64 people on the channel tonight.

Comment

Yup.. did that. I always connect the the root first - I'm not savvy like that.
      sigpic

Comment

Corrected! I added 50 slots to the server.
        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Thx Apophis.

K you non-supporting members, nows the time! More TS Slots cost money.

I'm not sure if TG Fell under the free range for under 100, but with 150 I know it does not.
          RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Originally posted by Vinzalf
            Thx Apophis.

K you non-supporting members, nows the time! More TS Slots cost money.

I'm not sure if TG Fell under the free range for under 100, but with 150 I know it does not.
            Yeah, now that we hit 150 we need to start forking out the cash for it!
            Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
              Yeah, now that we hit 150 we need to start forking out the cash for it!
              Take a check?

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

You could probably get by with 100. Tonight was just especially packed with the scrimmage and apparently something going on with WoW too. But then again if you guys can increase the cash flow, go for it!
                |TG|Delta_Swift

Comment

The way our recruiting seems to be going . the bump in numbers is a good thing for TS slots I think.. I'm up for an occasional 'bump' donation to the cause if it helps when needed.
                  sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X