This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still Banned

several days ago I got banned...reply in last post said read the forums that I was probably kicked to make room....um....nope, still banned..what's up with that guys?

Re: Still Banned

Not sure what game you are refering to, but your best course of action would be to contact an admin of this game and work it out through PMs.
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Sorry, I was talking about the bf2 server..love playing on it, got banned with highest score...will contact an admin

Comment

plz do contact an admin read the SOPs and im sure you will find the your answer....you dint get banned for the high score im sure of that....
        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
        -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by NBS_Shoot Me!
          got banned with highest score
          TG routinely bans players, especially newer non TG players that come onto our servers and have the gall to acheive the highest score.

:icon_roll
          "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
          [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

You are banned because you bombed the carrier (UCB). That is against the rules. Read all the rules in BF2 forum and contact an admin.
            |TG|Bodark
            96th Assault Group

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
              Welcome to TG. If you would read some threads in the bf2 forums, you would realize that you were probably kicked to make room for a supporting member.
              Here ya go. I bolded the most important part of Tempus' reply in your other thread.

Ill give you another hint in case you still cant figure it out.
              Steam Community: | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X