No announcement yet.

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas to the TG Admins

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas to the TG Admins

And to everyone else that makes TG happen, day after day, year after year..

I was thinking to myself this morning – You know – this time of year, if we can, we tip the mailman, we tip the garbage collector, we tip the lawn service, hairstylist, etc.. etc.

I thought to myself.. There is someone I am missing.. Someone that does a whole lot for me that doesn’t really make any money at it, but they do things just for my gaming enjoyment.. It occurred to me that I was leaving out the TG community and the admins that work behind the scenes to make it happen 24 hours a day, every single day of the year.

I thought a ‘tip’ or ‘donation’ or whatever you would like to call it of a couple of months subscription fee would be useful and if anyone else out there can do that as well.. I encourage you to do it too. I know the admins of the community will recognize this as a small gesture for the great amount of appreciation for the work that they do.

They can do what they will with it – purchase an extra license for something to benefit the TG community or split it amongst themselves and ‘ave a drink on me at their favorite local pub.

Apophis gave me the paypal address [email protected] for my ‘gratuity’, so I thought I would pass this along for those of you that feel compelled and are able to do the same.

Naturally – this is something I am doing on my own and there is certainly no obligation to others to contribute. Of course, if you do – it’s not tax deductible~ although I bet you could try!

Re: Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas to the TG Admins

I'm drained of money due to christmas shoping, but next time some of my money frees up, I'll donate.

Thanks to all the adims at TG, without you guys none of this would be possible.
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling that thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature, who has no chance at being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. -- John Stuart Mill--

"O xein angellein lakedaimoniois hoti tede keimetha tois keinon rhemasi peithomenoi"- Monument, Thermopylae

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed