After consulting with lawyers...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After consulting with lawyers...

Holiday Greetings to the members of TG !

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all . . . and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2006, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great, (not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only "America" in the western hemisphere), and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual preference of the wishee.

(By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.)

phyllis ;)

Re: After consulting with lawyers...

lol. good stuff.

Dirt013
    Dirt013

Comment

Thanks!
      In game handle: Steel Scion
      sigpic

Comment

lol Great stuff.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

That was most awesome :)
          --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

Wait, I'm accepting that I'm reading this and agreeing to abide by it simply by reading it? If that is the case, then how can I find more information on this Greeting, while still witholding my rights to disagree?
            RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

I'm terribly offended.

Comment

As the son of a lawyer I have to take Vinzalf's point to the next level: Legal mumbo jumbo!

Well at least, I could, but screw that. Definitely the reason I'm not going to law school, I don't need to know that crap :P

I just accept your greeting and we're all good.

Comment

phyllis, where'd you find your copy? I saw this on the MIMEDefang mailing list. (A list for mail admins using the MD filter program.)

More fun disclaimers

Arguments to use with your boss to dissuade him from making you add them to your company's emails:

http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/stupid-disclaimers/
                  Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey
                    phyllis, where'd you find your copy?

Can't remember...I had it in a .txt file, I must have had it awhile, had to change the year from 2003 to 2006 :row__632:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X