Lo |TG| again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lo |TG| again

Here are the best wishes for you and your family first from the -=[dMw]=-community.
    Sorry that I haven't been visiting the |TG|forums alot, I've been busy with RL: work and school and so. I still have to arange a match for CS : S.

I've played BF2 just once on the |TG|server and must say that I had a blast. 1 downside was that one of my own clanmembers who was playing there aswell had the BF2-bug where you see your teamm8 as an enemy :(. Ahwell, sh*t happens.

Another thing. I've been playing alot on some publicservers and yesterday I was the commander of a few great squads. These guys wanted to know a bit more about BF2-Teamplay so I recommended you lot. So let me know if a few arive.

Greetings and a good years ending, -=[dMw]=-DuVeL
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Lo |TG| again

Happy Holidays to you and yours also. Good to see you back. It is people like you that help spread the word about TG style of play. Thanks for giving us a good word. Hope to see you on the battlefield again.
    Last edited by Bubba; 12-26-2005, 10:32 AM.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Re: Lo |TG| again

I've played allready the other day against you Bubba. You put on an admin text wishing good holidays or something of that order.

As for the pimping, I allways ask if their American or Euro. I still send the Americans over to you lot. Teamplay, the only way.

Now I'm off for some more beers (Grolsch) with the fam. L8erz and have a good 1 all!!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X