Teamspeak

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamspeak

Can anybody explain to me how teamspeak works. Reading in the forums & stuff it sounds like everybody will meet at a specific time for like a captains game or tournament play then move over to the the game server, can somebody explain. Thx.

Re: Teamspeak

TS is just our communcation server, its always got people on it no matter what time..jump on and see whats going on. there are different channels for the respective games.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Grab a mic and come join us, we're nerds, so we are always online.

Comment

Teamspeak is a third party voicechat utility. It has rooms (of sorts) where people can converse for whatever reason (typically gaming).

It works sort of like a text chat room, but instead of typing, you talk.

For some games, TS is a requirement as the game itself lacks in-game voice communications. In general, if a game has in-game VOIP, it's preferred even if the quality is lower, as all players are guaranteed to have and be able to hear in-game VOIP (unlike TS, which requires a separate download and another running process on the client).
        [volun2]
        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse