Is your boss a gamer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is your boss a gamer?

...and by boss, I of course mean wife/girlfriend.

My wife doesn't do first-person games, but does like these:

- Guild Wars (leads a guild actually)
    - Sid Meieieier's Pirates!
    - Guitar Hero for PS2 (increadibly fun - GOTY IMHO)
    - Any Ratchet-n-Clank platform-style game

what about yours?

Re: Is your boss a gamer?

Originally posted by WhiskeySix
    ...and by boss, I of course mean wife/girlfriend.

My wife doesn't do first-person games, but does like these:

- Guild Wars (leads a guild actually)
    - Sid Meieieier's Pirates!
    - Guitar Hero for PS2 (increadibly fun - GOTY IMHO)
    - Any Ratchet-n-Clank platform-style game

what about yours?
    I have yet to meet a girl that games that isn't either A) morbidly obese B) has deep seated emotional trauma and a fetish for black.

Also, morgan from G4TV doesn't count, as I've decided she is actually an amazingly rendered CGI character.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhack
      I have yet to meet a girl that games that isn't either A) morbidly obese B) has deep seated emotional trauma and a fetish for black.
      :icon_lol:

yeah, that's exactly what my wife says... that I'm so lucky that she "gets" videogames and isn't A or B. Of course I totally agree with her - just curious if there are other "lucky" fellas here...

Comment

my boss games....DOD AOEIII and some other FPS and RTS games.....my wife hates this site, she "games" but they are the MSN variety....

actually if anyone has seen the GT.TV weekly show(go check it out) ive played with that host in DOD...the show is better then G4 TVs crap....
        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
        -Vulcan

Comment

Only thing my boss plays is PoGo.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

AHEM! I'm pretty awesome, tbh.
            --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

I work at Hollywood Video (movie/game rental store).

My boss had $30 in late fees, due to not returning games. That answer the question? :p

Comment

my wife used to play counter strike with me...lol...then source happened and now her computer is too wimpy to take it...she hasnt been gaming at all recently

Comment

The only games my wife plays is with my head!
                  "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
                  [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

My wife allows (!) me to play games, does that count?

Comment

Beth plays FarCry, and ATV Off Road fury, and Super Smash Bros.

Comment

Originally posted by .143 Beth©
                        Beth plays FarCry, and ATV Off Road fury, and Super Smash Bros.
                        Wow... talk about variety :p SSM kicks ass. The Melee version, or just the n64 one? Cause Kirby is so ub3r in the first, but they nerfed him harder than a goat and Phantom. Roy pretty much poewns everything though... <3 counterattack. (:icon13: + B ftw).

Comment

If by boss you mean GF, then certainly the answer is NO!! I have to hide my game CDs or else they'd turn up missing. I'm honestly surprised my headset is still intact. She's probably dunked it in the toilet though.

If by boss you mean BOSS, yes. He is a hardcore gamer. He works nights with me and has four daughters, so he can't be on in the evenings and only plays primarily late on the weekends after they've gone to bed. I'll try and get him to play some Saturday night in the near future...and probably give +Rep to the first person to shank him with a screenshot...

Comment

Originally posted by poe
                            Wow... talk about variety :p SSM kicks ass. The Melee version, or just the n64 one? Cause Kirby is so ub3r in the first, but they nerfed him harder than a goat and Phantom. Roy pretty much poewns everything though... <3 counterattack. (:icon13: + B ftw).

No, the one for gamecube, I don't what it is, but anyway i play with captian falco, she plays with the cartoon mime looking thing.

Comment

The BOSS play games....Im damn lucky if she lets me play once a month, then i have the blackmail where she takes photo's of me with my headset on and starts sending them to family and friends stating "Gary doing his justin timberlake impression" and thats without any voice comms in game, my wife has nearly pissed hersely laughing when she hears me start"Sniper at 2o'clock etc"
                              If only she understood ;o)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X