Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Battleground Europe players...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Battleground Europe players...

If you play Battleground Europe (the newly released updated version to WW2 Online, a subscription based game), then hook up with me if you like...

It a great game, but alone is a big waste of time, the best times are when theres a small group of players together working on an objective.

I'm suppose to review and write supporting articles for the game (for SimHQ), but boring alone...

You can connect to my personal teamspeak server:
    teamspeak://69.12.31.35:8908/

(the direct connect link and the status link are on my personal website:
    www.magnumland.com

or look for me on ours (TG).
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Looking for Battleground Europe players...

http://www.windhund.org/

This is my old squad. Axis squad playing all roles. Good group of guys as well.

I left a message in the Bierstube forum warning them that you might look into them. I hope you do they made my WW2OL experience much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50
      If you play Battleground Europe (the newly released updated version to WW2 Online, a subscription based game), then hook up with me if you like...

It a great game, but alone is a big waste of time, the best times are when theres a small group of players together working on an objective.

I'm suppose to review and write supporting articles for the game (for SimHQ), but boring alone...

You can connect to my personal teamspeak server:
      teamspeak://69.12.31.35:8908/

(the direct connect link and the status link are on my personal website:
      www.magnumland.com

or look for me on ours (TG).
      I'm eyeing this greedily - you might have someone else to fight alongside soon.

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
      |TG-2nd|munchkin
      Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

i was gonna do it but went w/ COD2 instead. Im a WWII junky. Hopefully this COD2 hype plays out...so far i dont know where everyone is lol.

Let me know how it is i may be tempted way down the road. I hear the game is rather "aged"...
        Long Live the 2nd BCT and 1st MIP

Comment

Magnum give me a couple days notice and I will get up and running and we can run around with Windhund for an evening.
          The squad has an account that I could use occasionally.

Comment

Originally posted by Toshido
            Magnum give me a couple days notice and I will get up and running and we can run around with Windhund for an evening.
            The squad has an account that I could use occasionally.
            Dude, now that's generosity. Any chance of someone having a free trial key lying around?

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
            |TG-2nd|munchkin
            Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

I am a WWII junkie as well but I dont want to pay a monthly subscription :(

Comment

agreed... I wouldn't if I didn't have a "press release" account ;)

I like the game, has good potential with a great group of gamers, like here at TG... but if you don't, it can SUCK...

Driving or walking around for 2 to 4 hrs to a battle, only to be killed as soon as you arrive, hard to coordinate if not with a group... and since it is 14 bucks a month, not recommended if you game alone alot...

I'm using the account for a six month trial, then will probably ditch it when all the good games come out like GRAW, R6 Lockdown, and especially Armed Assault.
                Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

when I was playing daily I got into the air war. Flying stukas 109s and 110s, later even the 190. Lots fo fun strafing trucks and ambushing figters.
                  Unfortumately they imbalanced the airwar too much and I started getting frustrated.
                  But it is still the best all around war simulator around.

Comment

Hey do any of you have a free trial key for this game,
                    I was considering buying it but I really want to try it out first

Comment

30 day free trial

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X