Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year everyone!

Hi all! Reporting in von East Berlin...

Haven't got long as i'm on a friends metered line, but i just wanted to wish all of TG a very very Happy New Year. i hope '06 brings you happiness, health and prosperity! i'm off to a Sylvester party soon where i shall raise a glass of something bubbly and alcoholic to zou all (sorry..you all...damm this german keyboard lazout!).

Hope everyone had a great Chrimbo too, ours was umm ok, we spent it with the in-laws in Dresden (Nightmare on Birken Strasse...) and now we're in E. Berlin where there's snow everywhere and it's vur vur cold..brrr...

Can't wait to get back to good ol' Blighty where i can follow the forums again and get some decent gaming in once more on the best servers in the world...

i have a plan for next year, which hopefullz will involve making lots of money doing what i most enjoy, being on the net, and before leaving the UK i gave up my crappy job to work on my plan. i'll let those interested know what it is asaic, but it should mean being able to be take part in TG more than i ever could before, so that can't be bad can it.

Anyway, i'd better cut this short now before the connection bill gets too massive even though i'd love to spend the evening catching up properly with everything. (Just had time to quicklz check the CS forum and i love the idea of kills not being announced...sounds like a wicked idea!)

K, bze for now, and Happz New Zear Everzone!!

Re: Happy New Year everyone!

Can't wait to have you back, 9v! Glad you're having a fine(?) time in Deutschland!
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

You continue to be missed 9.
      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Happz New Zear, 9v! Cant wait to plaz with zou again! Zawn... it's been boring without zou here :P

Comment

Happy new yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaar

Comment

Home again!

Originally posted by CingularDuality
            Can't wait to have you back, 9v! Glad you're having a fine(?) time in Deutschland!
            Glad to be back, Cing! Yeeah, it was ok, it's just that the in-laws, while being very nice people, suffer from a multitude of obsessive compulsive disorders (though technically speaking half of them come with just being German...), especially concerning the house. For instance, they like their guests to sit down when using the loo for 'number ones'. This is something i absolutely refuse to do, and i consider it a bit much to ask in the first place. It causes much frowning and stern looks when exiting the toilet...

Still, weird mandatory toiletery habits aside, it was a great Christmas for the kids. Actually meeting Santa in person on Christmas eve beats the English way i think. They just loves it.

Originally posted by Root
            You continue to be missed 9.
            That'll be your appalling aim ;) Missed you too, mate.

Oooh it's good to be back!

And now.....it's Server 1 time! Yay! Seeya there!

Comment

You should fix your avatar first.

And give me rep for mentioning the fact that you need to because I'm so cool and nice basically.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X