No announcement yet.

Honest Question

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honest Question

Hello, I am prompted in game to come here and add content to this forum as a participant of your server. I find I can view things but cant add to any area of substance like game specific for example. When do you grant permissions for a person to really begin to add content?
    Words cut like a knife and can pierce the very soul. If you value friendships think before you speak.

Re: Honest Question

You should be able to add content immediately (links and images might come later, but posts are yours from day one, in any forum you can see).

PM Apophis, please, and let him know what problems you're having, as they are unique to your account.

He'll get things straightened out for you.

Welcome to the forums! :) Be sure to read this thread:

And read the sub-threads for any game here you play or plan on playing. It's a lot to read, but everyone else here has read it, as we require it.

If you have any other questions, you may PM me (or IM me -- see my profile).
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed