What do you know about go karts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you know about go karts?

A friend of mine recently bought one. 9.2 HP 150cc 4 stroke two seater. It was a lot of fun. My two oldest (9 and 6 1/2) really liked it. It did well and I am considering getting one. It has to be a two seater, I would prefer more than 9hp but I also don't want to spend a mint. No more than 2k.

Thoughts? Educate me.
    "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
    [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Re: What do you know about go karts?

I have a MINI Cooper S. Does that count as a go-kart? It drives like one :D
    |TG|Delta_Swift

Comment

Originally posted by Delta_Swift
      I have a MINI Cooper S. Does that count as a go-kart? It drives like one :D
      Hehehe - my brother drives a Mini from the '70s, and I'm looking forward to inheriting it in 2 years time. Handles like a brick, about as comfortable as one, but it's just so damn cool!

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
      |TG-2nd|munchkin
      Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

I had a home made one back in the day. It was a 6.5 horse, no torque, but on a long stretch of level ground I could go about 40mph. That was WAY faster than it should have gone too. The front left tire actually had the inner tube poking through the rubber. It was a death trap, but it was freakin fun.
        sigpic

Comment

the HSP doesnt matter what you need to look for is some sort of clutch or torque converter..so it has some get up....i had one that was a 5hp with a torque converter and it would go a bout 30....just look for something like that...

tractor supply company sells them and they are good quality, if you have one of those around id check there
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...