Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tactical Gamer 'Tac-G Fighter Squadron' Patches Are Here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactical Gamer 'Tac-G Fighter Squadron' Patches Are Here!

Hello Gentlemen!

Because I am a bit of a nut, I've had real, embroidered Tactical Gamer "Tac-G Fighter Squadron" patches made up!

Here's a link to a photo of the patch, courtesy of Doc Hollywood, who is a daisy:

http://avsimgamers.org/downloads/TAC-G_Patch.jpg

For those who don't know, "Tac-G" is the flight sim squadron here at TG. We currently fly Falcon 4: Allied Force and I believe we have some Lock-On players as well. Our squadron has grown a lot recently and we've been having a great time! We gave our Falcon pilots first crack at purchasing these patches, and now we're offering them to everyone!

I'm really pleased with the way the patches turned out. They look great sewn onto a t-shirt, sweatshirt or your flight suit, if you're truly hardcore! It would also look good just tacked to the wall. The patches are roughly 3 1/2" by 4 1/2".

I'm making these available to everyone at cost. Here are the prices. Shipping is included:

For orders within the U.S. - $6.25
    For international orders - $7.00

To order with PayPal, send the appropriate amount to [email protected]. Please include your callsign or TG user name in the Notes section when you order. I'll try to get them in the mail within two days from your order.

I will also accept personal checks for those of you who don't have a PayPal account. It will just take longer for the check to arrive. PM me for my mailing address.

The quantity is limited, so if you want one, get your order in ASAP. At this time I have around 30 patches left.

Oh, and if you're at all interested in Falcon 4 or flight sims in general, come visit us in the Falcon 4 forums! We offer flight instruction for all levels!

Thanks fellas!
    [volun]

Re: Tactical Gamer 'Tac-G Figher Squadron' Patches Are Here!

booyah...and cheaper than before...

score. ill post a picture of it on the flight suit when I get it

Comment

Re: Tactical Gamer 'Tac-G Figher Squadron' Patches Are Here!

Self-serving bump. I have plenty of these left.
      [volun]

Comment

Re: Tactical Gamer 'Tac-G Fighter Squadron' Patches Are Here!

Thanks Boogie! I got mine and I am very impressed with the quality. Thanks for putting this together!

New to TG?

Comment

Re: Tactical Gamer 'Tac-G Fighter Squadron' Patches Are Here!

just got mine...big thanks!! is it geeky that ill be wearing it on wednesday? bahaha...gotta go get some velcro

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X