• Show
Clear All

• Turbo Tetris

This guy is not human to be able to play Tetris at this speed. :shock:

http://www.bitwaste.com/wasted-bits/archives/tetris-finals.mpg 13MB

- It's who you game with.

korean plumber.

Comment

haha I just read proof recently that the Mario video is a fake. :) It took the guy replaying 20,000 frames over two years in an emulator to produce the audio/video.

Wyzcrak
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

haha I just read proof recently that the Mario video is a fake. It took the guy replaying 20,000 frames over two years in an emulator to produce the audio/video.

well damn.....I'm not sure which is a more amazing feat.... actually playing the game like that, or taking that much time to doctor it like you did.

??

Comment

I donít know if thatís possible... pretty crazy. Maybe it was sped up for demonstration purposes :). I don't see how you can see the piece and rotate it properly in that little amount of time. Then again I have an Asian friend who plays minesweeper at a speed that amazes me.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

That is really just... wow.

Comment

Funny thing. I downloaded and watched this at work, and one of my supervisors tried to bust me for playing games while working :P
              I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

And Tetris too! That reminds me of the scene from Office Space where he's playing Tetris and his boss comes by. :D

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Damn it feels good to be uh gangstuh.

Wyzcrak
                  Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Bentley
                    Funny thing. I downloaded and watched this at work, and one of my supervisors tried to bust me for playing games while working :P
                    You mean you're not allowed to play games, but wasting bandwidth downloading pointless little video clips is OK?
                    Become a supporting member!
                    Buy a Tactical Duck!
                    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Yep. He actually sat down and watched it too :)
                      I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

Something's fishy about that video. There are parts where his hands are moving impossibly fast...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X