Israeli Training Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israeli Training Video

I thought about posting it in the BF2 section, but I figured some non-BF2 guys would prolly like it too, so here:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/60733/...tary_training/

Quote from where I found it:
    "A bunch of guys from different units from the IDF filmed this cool compilation in the memory of their friend..."

Re: Israeli Training Video

Anyone recignise the frist 2 tracks? They sound awesome.
    |TG-4th|MalyJay
    [GMT] [EST+5]

Comment

The first track that doesn't play long I don't know. But the next three dance like tracks are:

- From the Run Lola Run soundtrack: track 1 'Believe - Franka Potente'
      - 'Clubbed to Death' by Rob Dougan(Rob D for short)
      - Moby's James Bond theme
      |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Man does THIS bring back memories!
        The unit that the KIA was in, Givati, was the same I served in from 96-99.

All I ask for is communication

Comment

One of the songs in the middle was J. Raph - The Sixth Day.

Comment

wtf are those baker's hat type things that they wear on their heads? look like some type of super quick chemgear...also...they look ridiculous...

Comment

They sure know how to take care of terrorist threats, but than again an M-60 clearing rooms in a apartment will take care of a lot of things.

Comment

Originally posted by section-8
                wtf are those baker's hat type things that they wear on their heads? look like some type of super quick chemgear...also...they look ridiculous...
                Called a "Mitzneffet" Most logical translation is top-hat, but what Santa Claus wears is also called Mitzneffet in hebrew).
                It's used to break the circular form of the helmet. Helpes in concealment. The human eye will overlook this random form when it's close enough to a bush, as opposed to a silhouette of a helmet. Also, a lot of guys in that video aren't regular infantry, but it's still a cool watch. Brings back some memories.

Comment

Originally posted by Shafik
                  Called a "Mitzneffet" Most logical translation is top-hat, but what Santa Claus wears is also called Mitzneffet in hebrew).
                  It's used to break the circular form of the helmet. Helpes in concealment. The human eye will overlook this random form when it's close enough to a bush, as opposed to a silhouette of a helmet. Also, a lot of guys in that video aren't regular infantry, but it's still a cool watch. Brings back some memories.
                  thanks for clearing that up...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X