Dungeons & Dragons sign up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dungeons & Dragons sign up

This is for anyone interested in joining caldsteven and myself in an online campaign of pen and paper D&D. We will use a program we found (see link below) in addition to Skype or TS.

If you are interested please post below with information on your experience with D&D and if you have any rule books. We will currently be accepting 3 more players.

program link: http://www.triaxe.co.uk/dnd/index.ph...=Online%20Chat
    veh-JEET
    No, it doesn't mean anything...yet

Re: Dungeons & Dragons sign up

I've been playing D&D (in it's various forms) for about 18 years now.....i've never attempted it trough this medium though. What days will you guys be gaming?

Dirt013
    Dirt013

Comment

well, we havent worked out all the details yet, and we want to discuss with everyone once we get our group together
      veh-JEET

Comment

I'm in, I've been playing like 3 years, I have every single book you could possibly need, including campaign settings (well the important ones).

Comment

Ok just so you guys know, I think that we will be starting with fresh characters.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

I'm interested in trying this. I have played pen & paper D&D for a few years, but my small group got bored, they weren't the most imaginative bunch and I wasn't the greatest DM either.

My only concern is the day the group will be meeting. I'm sure I'm not alone saying I have a busy schedule and not enough time for WoW let alone throwing D&D into the mix. That being said, late Fridays and Saturdays would probably work best for me. How long will individual sessions last?

I think I might still have a few pre-written character builds I can use, depending on what books we are allowed to use.

Comment

Excellent! Looks like we have enough players:

TheVegeet
              caldsteven
              Dirt013
              Azzman
              mblatcher

I would like to have a TS or Skype meeting to discuss times and stuff. I'm free today until 5 EST, and later tomorrow. Or if you havent read this by then, im free most days from about 3 to 430, and 9 to 11 EST.How about you guys?
              veh-JEET

Comment

I have school from 8am to noon Mond-Fri, also I have work Fri 2-10pm and Sund 2-10pm. Also some Saturdays, but I will do my best to get on so we can make a formal decision

Comment

Well, i will be on and off TS today until 5, so just hop on and look for me (same name). We may have to play the previously mentioned meeting farther in advance, so just post when you are available and we'll go from there.

NOTE: if you are not signed up yet, but are interested, please post, as some people who have signed up may not be able to follow through
                  veh-JEET

Comment

Alright, i'm gonna try a different method. I sent you all a PM about a TS meeting:

Mon Jan 16, 7 PM EST

Please reply if you cannot attend.
                    veh-JEET

Comment

Heh, good luck guys. I wish I had time to join you... it's been years since I played.

Years ago there was a campaign setting called Birthright that included a turns-based system for ruling a kingdom. Idea was the rulers would manage their economies, wars, etc. and then get together once in a while to go on quests and such. Strikes me as a good fit for a long distance game like this. You could spend some time playing via email and then when convenient for everyone, get together on TS to adventure.

Comment

Tomorrow at 7pm got it! I'll be there

Comment

Shouldn't be a problem for me, I'll be there!

Comment

Blah, I've been wanting to get into D&D for the longest but the rulebooks are too blasted expensive and I'd never find anyone to play it with >.<

Comment

Re: Dungeons &amp; Dragons sign up

Originally posted by Priest
                              Blah, I've been wanting to get into D&D for the longest but the rulebooks are too blasted expensive and I'd never find anyone to play it with >.<
                              Maybe this is a good time to try it out. I don't know if the group could take one more person, shoot, my schedule might not even allow me to do this. If that is the case you could have my spot. I think the idea was to share the books we have, so not having them shouldn't be a problem.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X