Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With all the D&D talk - NEVERWINTER NIGHTS?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With all the D&D talk - NEVERWINTER NIGHTS?

I wouldn't mind us getting that organized again..TG clan for NW Nights? Cool.

|TG-Irr|March4revenge
    Turning into swiss cheese, one bullet at a time.

Re: With all the D&D talk - NEVERWINTER NIGHTS?

We used to have a NWN server, in fact that's how I found TG! I know a couple fo good servers to play on if anyone is interested send me a PM and I'll let you know.

Comment

I played on this server last night and man was it addicting! It's VERY adult and completely well rounded - I stayed up waaaay too late last night...couldn't shut it off.

The game is called Erzlaw and is pretty awesome and did I mention ADDICTING!!!???

There are always very cool people hanging out at the adventures inn who are willing to help out.

Go here for full info:
      http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view....Detail&id=193

|TG-Irr|March4revenge

Comment

ok, well as we no longer support NWN, I guess it wouldn't hurt to throw an advertisement out there. There's a clan called Ancient Warriors (AW) that are very focused on NWN development. One of their guys made the module Path of Ascension (PoA), which is the module that we hosted here. Second best module I ever played.

The reason I say second is becuase they improved it. The Underdark Wars (TUW) goes up to Lv40, and all the low level areas were fully fleshed out as well. You'll need the Community Expansion Pack (CEP) to play it, but it is well worth it. A great group of guys who are very firendly and helpful. One stopped playing the Lv36 character he had just to show me all of the new areas that had been built from PoA.

If people are interested in having a few games on it I'll be more than happy to show them around (assuming my character hasn't been deleted cos I haven't been on it for a good few months now!)

Comment

What about the Higher Ground server? Evidently High Ground is a modified version of PoA with levels up to 40 and most spells and class abilities have been customized, to rebalance them for epic levels.

Check it out -
          http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view....Detail&id=251

Ever played that?

|TG-Irr|March4revenge

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X