No announcement yet.

WWII Online?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWII Online?

Does anyone have this game? Is it any good?

I ask because I read that it had actually gotten good in the past months. Has anyone ever played this game? Is it worth the price?

Just curious. If I get some positive feedback in favor of the game, I may end up trying it for a month to see how I like it. You can buy it online now.

It is pretty good acctually. You just need a clan for it to get the most out of it. I would recommend Laffayette Federation they are a french clan. (French as in they are in the french army.) If you need to know anything else just ask.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

i played it a couple of months ago just offline. Its tank modeling seemd VERY good although i wasnt too sure on its flight model. I just couldnt find a reason on putting out the 25 to buy it, then the 10 or so a month....simply because i couldnt try it online for free...I would have to buy the game, then have a week trial before starting to pay per month... if i didnt like it i lost the PM charge, as well as the charge for a useless CD i cant use anymore. Not sure if its changed at all.

Aces high then come out with a 2 week free "re-trial" for old players, i played it for 2 weeks (about 10hours a day) and got so hooked i HAD to pay out the 11 for it per month...thankfully due to the crappy $$$ its now only 7-8 a month ;) :D = Aceshigh = wwII online
      From Adam Webb

I hated this game... the graphics were horrible and lag issues made it worse.

One of the things I really disliked was the lack of feedback you get when engaging. For example, you shoot a tank, there's no debris or acknowledgement that you hit it -- only a second later the tank would just disappear.

Mind you, this was a year ago, during the first several versions of the game. It would have had to come along way for me to consider it again.
        I run my $#@! new school style with old school roots...

tanks sit there burning out now...
          From Adam Webb

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed