TG TShirt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG TShirt

I'd like to see a TG Shirt. I'm no graphic designer or anything, but there's plenty of stuff like iFrag and funny Deathmatch shirts out there, but I'd like to run around with one that says "I'm not a n00b. I play TG." Just a thought.

Re: TG TShirt

Originally posted by girlscoutcookie
    I'd like to see a TG Shirt. I'm no graphic designer or anything, but there's plenty of stuff like iFrag and funny Deathmatch shirts out there, but I'd like to run around with one that says "I'm not a n00b. I play TG." Just a thought.
    You don't like the Tshirts that we already have available?
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

How about I hold a design competition and throw up a good prize for the winner?

Something like an ATI X850XT video card for the best design? Of course, this would be open for supporting members only..

Hmm..

Any thoughts?
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Would game specific entries be acceptable, or would this be a generic TG thing?

Comment

I would want it to be generic.. One could submit a game specific entry if they wanted, but personally I would place a higher value on community or multi-game based designs.

Comment

Damn, you would put up a nice prize for a design competition. I have zero graphic design skill but really need a new video card. :)

Joking aside, I can't contribute to design but this is an awesome idea. I would LOVE to have a snazzy, professional looking TG shirt to wear around.

The slogan on it should be...

"Tactical Gamer...The Way It's Meant To Be Played" or maybe "TG Inside". :)

Comment

im up for it.....is that card PCI-E or AGP
              that sounds like a good idea trooper.
              -Vulcan

Comment

It could be PCI-E or AGP.. I could do either..

Let me ponder this a little more and come up with a set of criteria and discuss it with the officers before making any sort of official announcement.

Comment

Maybe a gift card as the prize? Dude can buy whatever he likes.

I'd like to see the shirt to focus on the fact that we come here to escape the idiots. Something that stresses intelligence without the time committment that organized ("idiot free") gaming typically requires.
                  Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I like this idea.

Comment

Merchandising, Merchandising!!

I definitely think it's a great idea to offer T-shirts and see what the demand is like. If it goes strong we could offer hooded sweatshirts and maybe even squad specific shirts, but something generic to start off is the best idea...

Comment

Instead of CafePress, I suggest we go with something a bit more practical and of higher quality. I like the service being used at this site: http://monster.spreadshirt.com/

Different types and quality of clothing. Different types of design "transfer". Very customizable.
                        Become a supporting member!
                        Buy a Tactical Duck!
                        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Sounds like a good idea to me! *cough* PCI-E *cough*

EDIT: On second thought, either works for me. Assuming I won, if it was PCI-E I could use it. If it was AGP I could hook up a good friend of mine who is graphically challenged. It's a win/win situation for me...assuming I win of course.
                          |TG|Delta_Swift

Comment

How about making the prize a piece of apparel. Could be a t-shirt, but could be something a bit more luxurious....

Terry-cloth robe
                            Cummerbund
                            Silk tie
                            Bear skin rug
                            Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by Delta_Swift
                              Sounds like a good idea to me! *cough* PCI-E *cough*

EDIT: On second thought, either works for me. Assuming I won, if it was PCI-E I could use it. If it was AGP I could hook up a good friend of mine who is graphically challenged. It's a win/win situation for me...assuming I win of course.
                              You would be able to pick which interface you wanted. PCI-E or AGP, depending on your system.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X