Mos?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mos?

Hi guys I know a decent ammount of TGer's have been in the military and well I am about to enlist in the US Army. (Hooah)

One thing though. I have no idea what MOS (Military Occupation Speciality) I should go for? Any recommendations/opinions on the MOS you choose?

Also I am planning on this being a carrer with that in mind should I become an officer?
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Re: Mos?

95B

and if you have college and plan on a career then officer candidate school is the way to go... but we all know it's the Sergeants that drive the army forward. ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50
      but we all know it's the Sergeants that drive the army forward. ;)
      RGR that. 95B is military police if I recall?
      RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
      "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti

[tg-c1]

Comment

yep, I left that out on purpose so you would research. ;)
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

TAC-P... one of the greatest jobs out there :)

Comment

^^^^Tac-P?
            7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

Well first off I would join the military school,
              Get your intelligence up first, that will really up train the other skills after that I would go in this order:
              Charisma
              Willpower
              Learning
              Memory
              Wisdom

Make sure you get all of those to level 5 before you worry about training up your weapons proficiency skills above level 2.

:row__572: :row__523:
              [age-c1] [gchq-c1] [air2] [tog-c1][tpf-c1]
              [tg-c1]<victory

Comment

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom
                Also I am planning on this being a carrer with that in mind should I become an officer?
                I dunno 'bout the Army, but in the Marines, if you want to be a carreer Marine and you want to become an officer, you should start out in the infantry. That's where leaders are truly tested.
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I just got my MOS. I am a MP. I ship out in about two weeks.
                  7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

I just got my MOS. I am a MP. I ship out in about two weeks.
                    Well, that would be near the bottom of my choices for MOS, but it's not a bad gig, really. Wartime you're going to be guarding POWs, peacetime you're going to be writing tickets and guarding gates.

Thank you for serving! That alone puts you head and shoulders above a lot of your peers.
                    Become a supporting member!
                    Buy a Tactical Duck!
                    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

^^^^I plan on going infantry after this contract is up or once it opens up.
                      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

^^^^I plan on going infantry after this contract is up or once it opens up.
                        Infantry wasn't an option up front? I thought they were always looking for a few good 11 series.
                        11B is the standard ground pounder.

I was a 13B Field Artillery Cannon Crewmember, but I wouldn't reccomend it or any other combat arms. They will make your old before your time.

My brother was an MP. A good thing about that MOS is you will be the most heavily armed three man team and experts at all of the weapons. M16s, shotguns, crew served (M2 50 Cal or MK19 40mm Nade Launcher), grenades, mines, AT rocket launchers, and your side arms. All in one Humvee :-)
                        "Artillery lends dignity to what would otherwise be an ugly brawl."

Comment

^^^^That just got me really excited.

Yes infantry was an option. I had the option for 11X. On second thought I should have taken it since I would have gotten 20k and well I would be able to be a Ranger which I have always wanted to be. However plenty of time for that. I will be in the army for a very long time.
                          7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

Have fun at Fort Lost in the Woods.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed