Hooyah Navy!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooyah Navy!!

Sup guys?!! Long time no type, gettin first chance to be on a computer, but of course its costin me money.

Boot Camp went by pretty well, I heard we got Saddam, thats good. I graduate this Friday and I'll be moving across the street to A-schcool where hopefully I'll have more computer access.

First 2 weeks here sucked but after that it was pretty easy, this last week was just watching movies and taking naps.

I'll keep in touch as best as I can, just lettin you know I'm doing very well.

Great to hear from you Eclipse! Glad to hear that you're doing very well in the Navy.

We miss you, dude :(

Keep your head low and don't forget about us!

Comment

Very pleased to hear confirmation of what I have hoped several times during your absense... that you're doing well and are happy.

Thanks for dropping a line.

Wyzcrak
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Good to hear from you, Sailor! Congrats and thanks!
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

this last week was just watching movies and taking naps.
          hmmm sounds more like a boy scout camp to me.

Congrats and have fun in A-school
          WARNING: DO NOT LET DR. MARIO TOUCH YOUR GENITALS. HE IS NOT A REAL DOCTOR.

Comment

Good to hear from you Eclipse :) ...and congrats :D

Comment

Congratulations Eclipse!

What A school are you going to? I was AT3 when I got out.
              New to TG?

Comment

Originally posted by The Village People-
                'In The Navy'
                Where can you find pleasure, search the world for treasure, learn science and technology?
                Where can you begin to make your dreams all come true on the land or on the sea?
                Where can you learn to fly play in sports or skindive study oceanography?
                Sign up for the big band or sit in the grand stand when your team and others meet.

In the Navy, yes you can sail the seven seas.
                In the Navy, yes you can put your mind at ease.
                In the Navy, come on now people, make a stand.
                In the Navy, canīt you see we need a hand.
                In the Navy, come on, protect the motherland.
                In the Navy, come on and join your fellow, man.
                In the Navy, come on, people, and make a stand.
                In the Navy, in the Navy.

They want you! They want you! They want you as a new recruit!
                Glad to hear ur getting on OK Eclipse. :D
                Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

First time I saw this, uh, Eclipse... You need to tell me when its okay to mail ya again =p That or gimme a call, You missed me by like 20 seconds last time =/ They just hung up on ya when I walked in the door. Maybe I'll give ya my phone card # or something... Or you could like, go walking around town for a while and pick up the change you find on the ground to use a payphone =p
                  RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X