Medieval II (Total War)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medieval II (Total War)

I didnt know this was in development. Great news, check out these amazing screens

Re: Medieval II (Total War)

Looks good so far. The cities look quite a bit more detailed than in RTW. They say it will have "a fully redesigned multiplayer mode that offers a dynamic multi-battle campaign", but I get the feeling that it will be like a mini-campaign, not the epic saga that we've seen in the single player campaigns. Still a step in the right direction though.

Comment

^^^Yes it is a mini-campaign.
      RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
      TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
      "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
      "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Mini-campaigns will suck. One of the best things about RTW was the epic, fluid scope of it.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Well this made my day. Thanks for the link...
          |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

IGN interview with developer and more fantastic screens

http://pc.ign.com/articles/682/682437p1.html

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse