X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games for 2006

Not sure if it has been posted before but some nice games it looks like:
    http://www.gamespot.com/forums/show_...ic_id=24145969
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Games for 2006

Originally posted by -=[dMw]=-DuVeL
    Not sure if it has been posted before but some nice games it looks like:
    http://www.gamespot.com/forums/show_...ic_id=24145969
    Wow. There are alot of good looking games coming this year. They did miss a few: WoW Burning Steppes, for one example.

I didn't know that the Homeworld team split, and there are now 2 new Space sims coming out from the remnants. *does happy dance*

The adventure game by The Longest Journey team should be good.

I'm counting at least 10 titles to buy this year. Hello poverty!

Comment

I see a bunch of new MMORPGs there, yet there are only so many players out there.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
        I see a bunch of new MMORPGs there, yet there are only so many players out there.
        It's really more a question of peeling players away from World of Warcraft...which is possible, given server issues, lag, ennui, etc.

Comment

So many good-looking games, so little time :(

TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
            That Korean MMO, Archlord, looks like they ripped an area straight from FFXI. If any of you ever played that, the creatures in the screenshot and even the layout of the area look exactly like the yagudo from FFXI. I think there's some creative saturation point that's been reached.

The only game that I'm really waiting for on that list is Society. I had heard it was delayed til 2007 though.
            [squadl]
            "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

omg... westwood is back together!!! YIPEEE!!!!!

Comment

You may also find this interesting then.
                Most anticipated games of 2006.

http://pc.ign.com/articles/679/679457p1.html

Of all of these games I am anticipating S.T.A.L.K.E.R the most. It seems like I have been waiting a lifetime for the darn thing.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X