Lost watchers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost watchers?

Are there any here at all, or am I alone on the Island? :)

Re: Lost watchers?

I am right with you there, looking forward to the next episode.

Just remember what the big man said "the numbers are bad......."

Comment

The 1st series has just finished here in the uk. I have wanted to know what was in the chamber since they found it and now i have to wait until the start of the next season cos now we know theres a ladder and a big hole but WHAT ELSE!!!!
      ...Errr... Oh Yeah.. I watch it ;o)

Comment

Originally posted by Shirk
        I am right with you there, looking forward to the next episode.

Just remember what the big man said
        and remember what the dead man said..
        "Nitro glycerin is very un..*BOOM*

Comment

******SPOILER********

I almost fell off my chair when he exploded, wasn't expecting that at all. Hurley is my favourite character at the moment he just seems to know how to get things done.

Comment

I like me some Lost.
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I'm a watcher.

Comment

oh yeah - big time... though i hate having to wait... i almost wish I couldwait until the end of the season and just get the DVD - watch the whole thing in 12hrs straight or whatever it would be :icon_lol:

btw - if you ever miss an episode, you can get them (in stunning quality I might add) here: link removed

(If you're unfamiliar w/ "torrents", here's a good intro.)

edit: I know you meant well, but these forums don't host discussion about illegal activity. -- Wyz

edit: no worries - shoulda known better, but honestly I didn't think twice about it - I don't feel all dishonest when downloading a TV program that was freely broadcast over air.... (Unlike downloading a movie, album, or software that you'd have to pay for otherwise)
                Last edited by WhiskeySix; 01-23-2006, 07:48 PM.

Comment

<----------------------------- What do you think ????

:)
                  |TG-7th| Gixxer_USMC

" Winners Never Quit ..... Quitters Never Win "

[combat][squadl][conduct][defense3][medic]
                  [armor][tog-c1][tg-c2][ma-c1][taw-c1]

Comment

Glad I'm not alone. I've been d/l the second season (sinner) cause I just can't wait.
                    So, any of you got any theories? After watching episode 11 last night, I think I may have figured it out (right...). What do you guys think is going on over there?

Comment

Dude, I am probably one of the most "AVID" Lost watchers on here .. !! :)

There are TONS of theroies going around .. if you really want to get into it ... go ove to http://www.lost-forum.com and see what "FANATICS" these people are !! lol :)
                      |TG-7th| Gixxer_USMC

Comment

Originally posted by Shafik
                        Glad I'm not alone. I've been d/l the second season (sinner) cause I just can't wait.
                        So, any of you got any theories? After watching episode 11 last night, I think I may have figured it out (right...). What do you guys think is going on over there?

:icon_lol: oh, i've long since given up on trying to figure it out!!!!

Comment

Its the only show i dont miss. I'm not a big TV guy -- rather play games when i would be watching Tv.
                          Long Live the 2nd BCT and 1st MIP

Comment

I just started watching since the beginning of the 2nd season to see what all the fuss was about and I'm hopelessly addicted now :)

No real idea what everything is leading up to. There seems to be all sorts of connections between the characters that you sometimes pick up in the flashbacks, and there seems to be quite a bit of religious symbolism both physically within the sets and within the character representations and depth. Good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Faultline
                              I just started watching since the beginning of the 2nd season to see what all the fuss was about and I'm hopelessly addicted now :)

No real idea what everything is leading up to. There seems to be all sorts of connections between the characters that you sometimes pick up in the flashbacks, and there seems to be quite a bit of religious symbolism both physically within the sets and within the character representations and depth. Good stuff!

Dude, you ahve to watch the first season !!!! :)If you didn't see the fiorst season you missed alot ...
                              |TG-7th| Gixxer_USMC

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed