Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new web graphics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The new web graphics

    are pretty darn slick, Apo!

    I must've hit F5 for a couple of minutes straight before I figured I'd seen them all... Nice touch.

    Reply to this thread so you can get more +rep please.
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

  • #2
    Re: The new web graphics

    LOL.. Glad you like them! I'm not done adding games/elements to the rotation yet. But it picks one at random when the page loads. :)
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: The new web graphics

      I noticed that too, wondered if it was new, or just me never seeing it before... nice.
      Magnum |TG-18th|


      We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: The new web graphics

        Guess I need to look at the top more often. Great job boss.


        18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: The new web graphics

          I like it.......it gives it more detail but doesnt clutter the header like most forum headers


          who brought the cheese?
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: The new web graphics

            Me likes the Caldari chick :).
            _____________________



            ---

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: The new web graphics

              Needs more TSA, really.

              Love the look.
              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

              Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: The new web graphics

                Steel You would ^^^:icon_cool


                18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: The new web graphics



                  That guy is scary looking :madsmile:
                  Battlefield Admin() ()
                  [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
                  [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
                  | for | |

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: The new web graphics

                    ^^^
                    EDIT: perry that is the combine from half-life2, they were scarier when they beat the crap out of you with a electric stick.

                    Overall I like them, gives the forums a less "we're all about military simulation games and nothing else, HOOYAH!" feel. That was something I was kind of put-off about when I first joined, since I'm not really into those kind of games.

                    What would really be neat is to have themes for each forum. Ex... NS would have marines\aliens at the top, dystopia would have mercs\punks, BF2 would have tanks and that stuff, etc...
                    Last edited by aeroripper; 01-25-2006, 04:02 AM.
                    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
                    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: The new web graphics

                      Originally posted by aeroripper
                      ^^^
                      EDIT: perry that is the combine from half-life2, they were scarier when they beat the crap out of you with a electric stick.

                      Overall I like them, gives the forums a less "we're all about military simulation games and nothing else, HOOYAH!" feel. That was something I was kind of put-off about when I first joined, since I'm not really into those kind of games.

                      What would really be neat is to have themes for each forum. Ex... NS would have marines\aliens at the top, dystopia would have mercs\punks, BF2 would have tanks and that stuff, etc...
                      That is entirely possible. I've had that in my mind for many months, actually. It's an enormous amount of work, but I wanted to be able to tweak the overall site design based on the specific forum you were visiting.
                      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: The new web graphics

                        Yeah, they are nice! Great job Apophis!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: The new web graphics

                          Originally posted by Apophis
                          That is entirely possible. I've had that in my mind for many months, actually. It's an enormous amount of work, but I wanted to be able to tweak the overall site design based on the specific forum you were visiting.
                          You kinda had that going on back in the day, but it was more like a seperate homepage for each game. Forum specific graphics sound cool, but I think that the random graphics up top might peak people's curiosity about other games, too.
                          Become a supporting member!
                          Buy a Tactical Duck!
                          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: The new web graphics

                            now if we could get one of Tom Cruise for bommando so that evertime he logs in...it shows up and the topgun theme songs plays
                            that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                            -Vulcan

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: The new web graphics

                              Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]
                              now if we could get one of Tom Cruise for bommando so that evertime he logs in...it shows up and the topgun theme songs plays
                              How about it, Apophis? Tom's Ready!


                              Comment

                              Connect

                              Collapse

                              TeamSpeak 3 Server

                              Collapse

                              Advertisement

                              Collapse

                              Twitter Feed

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X