For all you HELO SIM fans !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all you HELO SIM fans !!!

this was just passed on to me from Dustermahn, who I played Enemy Engaged: Commanche Hokum religiously and it seems that they are developing it even more.

Take a look see ....

http://www.eechcentral.com/index.php/Main_Page
    |TG-7th| Gixxer_USMC

" Winners Never Quit ..... Quitters Never Win "

[combat][squadl][conduct][defense3][medic]
    [armor][tog-c1][tg-c2][ma-c1][taw-c1]

Re: For all you HELO SIM fans !!!

and a number of those members, along with SimHQ members and myself... meet occasionally for a multiplayer FLY IN... one coming this weekend, (which I'm working during.)

So if you fly EECH, join in on one of the FLY IN nights.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50
      and a number of those members, along with SimHQ members and myself... meet occasionally for a multiplayer FLY IN... one coming this weekend, (which I'm working during.)

So if you fly EECH, join in on one of the FLY IN nights.

That would be awesome MAGNUM ..... I have to get everything back installed on my computer ... heck .. i even have to find my EECH disk :(
      |TG-7th| Gixxer_USMC

" Winners Never Quit ..... Quitters Never Win "

[combat][squadl][conduct][defense3][medic]
      [armor][tog-c1][tg-c2][ma-c1][taw-c1]

Comment

TE has been playing it recently. We figured out the campaign commander after talking to Werewolf. It makes it easier to keep 4 or so pilots together on missions in the same area. There are a lot of problems with EE though so it takes a while to get used to its quirks.

There was a Fly In yesterday that TE participated in. The hosting server couldn't handle all of us! Well, there wasn't much. It was probably about 7 but there were lag problems once we got over 4 pilots connected. When Werewolf hosted on his 2Mbit upstream, it was much smoother.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X