Just got my PC back from Best Buy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my PC back from Best Buy

I've been absent, what, 2 months? I'm not even gonna bother sifting through 17,000 messages haha.

Anyway, what ever became of the TG DnD Campaign, our COD servers, what's going on in general?

And in case anyone was wondering, my PC was dirty as hell, the power supply and mobo were shot, so they sent it in. And when I got it back, apparently they took out my graphics card so I'm 99% sure there's literally no way I'll be playing with you guys for the next few months till I can get the cash to buy my new badass rig.

Re: Just got my PC back from Best Buy

They took your graphics card? I'd be raising some hell..
    Battlefield Admin() ()
    [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
    [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
    | for | |

Comment

yah i was gonna say, if they took it out then they should be replaceing it, keep us posted
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

It was apparently somehow one of the major problems (Don't ask me, and I seriously don't care. I'm banned from one server and I suck at the other games I play here so it really won't affect me that much), and it didn't come with the computer, it was 3rd party so I guess the warranty wouldn't cover it.

Comment

Originally posted by AzzMan
          It was apparently somehow one of the major problems (Don't ask me, and I seriously don't care. I'm banned from one server and I suck at the other games I play here so it really won't affect me that much), and it didn't come with the computer, it was 3rd party so I guess the warranty wouldn't cover it.
          But they gave the actual card back to you, right?
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Yeah....make damn sure you get the 'broken' video card back in your hands. If they threw it out, then they have to replace it. They'd have no proof that it was broken. Just that it 'disappeared'.
            Telorn

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
              But they gave the actual card back to you, right?
              Negatory, but again- it's a $30 card, my mom's already involved in a lawsuit and I'm not about to bother.

It wasn't me who picked it up keep in mind, it was my mom's boyfriend and he doesn't know **** about computers at all in any way.

Comment

$30? And it could play games? :row__639:
                Telorn

Comment

The D&D campaign fell through before it started. It was just me and the DM (sorry, can't remember your name off the top of my head). We waited around for a while and nobody showed. None of the people interested ever said anything. Kinda upsetting, coulda been fun, but I didn't know how much time I could have dedicated to it anyhow.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X