Pub server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pub server

I have just got off a pub bf2 server, I cant believe i used to play on them considering the type of players on there!!

Im so glad i joined TG to play with like minded people who understand the concept of teamwork, and what it achives together

I doubt i will play on a pub server for a while now, i found myself stressing out a bit over the childish and basically retard people who play on them, except of few of course!!

TG-E1st TacticalGamer European Division |

Re: Pub server

Glad you're enjoying Tactical Gamer, Rock. :)

Thanks for taking the time to share the recognition.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

ive found that when the TG servers are empty, instead of joining a pub server i tend actually get some other things done around my house. When i would rather cook or wash dishes then join a pub server thats says alot
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Rock
        I have just got off a pub bf2 server, I cant believe i used to play on them considering the type of players on there!!

Im so glad i joined TG to play with like minded people who understand the concept of teamwork, and what it achives together

I doubt i will play on a pub server for a while now, i found myself stressing out a bit over the childish and basically retard people who play on them, except of few of course!!
        Welcome back. :icon_cool Pub servers are so much different then ours. Here your blood pressure returns to normal.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Bubba
          Welcome back. :icon_cool Pub servers are so much different then ours. Here your blood pressure returns to normal.
          That's the freaking truth. My brother (Brandrick) is not a supporting member and he couldn't get on the TG server one night so we decided to play a pub server. Gack! I can't believe I used to play with those people. There were 3 squads with 1 person in them each. We made our own squad of two people and tried to make the best of it. We lasted almost 10 minutes before the bunnyhoppingdolphindivingnoobtookteamkiller's got to us. It was terrible. Luckily he was able to get on TG and we had a blast.

My worst night of BF2 on a TG server is a million times better than my best game on a pub server.
          Retired 6th DB

Comment

ive found that when the TG servers are empty, instead of joining a pub server i tend actually get some other things done around my house. When i would rather cook or wash dishes then join a pub server thats says alot
            Very true. I only play on pub servers when a few of the guys mount up for a raid. Apart from that i tend to wander round the empty TG server plinking road signs rather than do chores. :icon20:

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]
              Of course when that happens, your mom has to phone for takeout because you burnt the food, and then she has to re-wash the dishes. Short version, she wishes you *would* play on a pub :D
              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X