Congratulations, everyone...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations, everyone...

Just wanted to point out how smoothly things have been running around here lately, all despite the most intense growth and success this community has ever seen (and that, for you new guys, is saying something). I could go into specifics, but I don't think it's necessary.

Yeah, a lot of work continues daily behind the scenes, but most of it remains transparent. This is how it should be, as it's indication that those behind the scenes belong there, and those who aren't genuinely appreciate those who are, and what they're doing. That's a combination for a damn good time.

So, pardon me while I applaud everyone's performance here, in each of our necessary roles. Well done.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: Congratulations, everyone...

**Applaud**

This Buds for you TacticalGamer.

Comment

Yes definitely, applause for all invovled with the organization and maintanance of TG!

Comment

Kudos to all of you who put in your time so that we can have a community to call our own.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

Big time applause...

Kudos all around. I think I have found a home.

Comment

I would like to thank all the members of Tactical Gamer. It is you all who has made TG what it is today. Keep up the good work.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Agreed.
              It's the people in front and behind the scenes that make a community. The people!
              Grats and Thanks to everyone for making this place what it is. :)

[tg-c1][conduct]

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter

Comment

great work everyone, thats why i love this community, even through my lack of playtime around here i will always continue to read these pages and contribute anyway i can, its because of all you friendly individuals and the great work that goes on behind the scenes that I continue to do so.

AKA TG Xink | http://www.andy-hook.co.uk

Comment

Its Miller Time baby!
                  USAR

Comment

Yes... let us raise a Mug, Pint, Glass, Stein or whatever container filled with our favorite beverage to the good work behind the scenes....

CHEERS....

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Well what more can i say that hasn't been said, Great work everybody! I think from here on TG can only get bigger and stronger, and eventually take over the world :)
                      Time to break out the Cristal!

Comment

Well done to all involved but, if it weren't for those behind the scenes working so hard to make this community a home, this would just be another forum. I think I can say for everyone that this is our HOME and not just another gaming forum. Thanks to all the admins of ALL the games, we do appreciate all you do for us and the communty. This round is on me :)
                        sigpic

Comment

Long live TG !

Huge thanks to all TG Administrative staff and mature, TG-minded players making this place a heaven for most of us.

Comment

Bump....

I have been a registered user on the forums for a few months and today became a supporting member. Once again I am amazed how smoothly you guys in the back keep everything running.

With such an interactive system and different servers and the other things supporting members are able to access it seems there would be a lot more problems. But everything is great with a fun community...

Bravo guys...

See ya on the servers or on IRC...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Well done, Shady! SM looks gooooood on ya!

Many thanks for the show of support.
                              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X