who got lockdown anyway... ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who got lockdown anyway... ?

I started playing the single player today for my TG and SimHQ review... but was wondering who else from TG got the game? I need to find a couple of players to test co-op with so I know what the hello I'm saying...

Let me know if you got the game and interested in a little co-op.

Thx
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: who got lockdown anyway... ?

Hehe, no. I might have bought it despite the suckage if it had been a PC game: I would appreciate the fact that they wanted to make a tactical shooter that appealed to us, and even though they didn't do it right there are still good things about it and it's worth showing my support.

What they DID do, though, was take the console game, remove the most retarded aspects, and ship it as a tactical shooter. No thank you.

Comment

Re: who got lockdown anyway... ?

^^Agreed. It was either this or Empire at War and I went with Star Wars.
      RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
      TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
      "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
      "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...