Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You'd have to ask Apophis as to how long this is going to be this way, but....

I just noticed that the New Posts link at the bottom of the page has an accesskey value of "2", which means you can bring up New Posts by performing whatever key combination your browser uses to access hotkeys.

In IE and Fx, I think that's Alt+2.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: New Posts hotkey

And how did you notice this? I mean I know what it means and what not, but I don't go around checking these things. You're just to smart.

Comment

Submitting the post form can be done with Alt-S. Makes posting with the quick reply box even faster :) Works when editting too. vB thing that's been around for a while..

Problem with Alt-# in Firefox is that the numbers are used to change tabs. So, while Alt-2 does take me to new posts, it also puts me on a different tab. Alt-1 takes you back to the main forum listing, but, again, also changes tabs.
      Battlefield Admin() ()
      [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
      [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
      | for | |

Comment

Alt # in fX doesn't take me to a different tab, it loads it in my current tab.

Comment

When you have 3 or 4 tabs open, Alt-# doesn't take you to tab #?
          Battlefield Admin() ()
          [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
          [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
          | for | |

Comment

No it sure doesn't, probably has something to do with my extensions that I have.

Comment

Same here. Lots of tabs. Alt-whatever changes nothing about them.
              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X