Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play AA!!

Hi TG.

For those of you who have heard of America's Army, but haven't tried it, or maybe you downloaded it before, and found it buggy or too demanding (on your machine), I recommend you download the new version. Some of you may have just been waiting for.. who knows, maybe this very post, to download the huge installer.

Anyways, it's a great game. The graphics and physics are top-notch, the gameplay controls are quite easy to get used to, the teamplay is remarkably good on pubs, and its FREE! The new version has been enhanced with a slightly better interface, a new honor system, and two new maps which are the best to date, in my opinion. Also, the netcode is WAY better (it was crap before) and it seems to run a lot smoother.

To be completely honest, if you like tactical shooter games, and you have a system that can handle this game, you're crazy to not give it a fair try.

This post was spurned by my noticing that the TGAA server is always empty. :( not cool, not cool @ all.

LETS DO THIS THING! LEEEEROOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

"Who put the fun in dysfunctional? I." - Aesop Rock

"Cuz you can choose to say 'Good morning, God! =)' or 'Good God, morning! =(" - Blackalicious

Re: Play AA!!

If you check our game spasific forums you will see we have a small active but growing comunity. feel free to come by and check out our style of Tactical play.

Comment

AA is awesome. Guys who like the tactical aspects of CS:S and BF2 would love AA. For the first couple of hours on a pub server is difficult but it only takes a short while before you start getting better. All the TG guys will help you out. TG AA nights are for the hardcore.

IT IS A FREE GAME. THE FULL GAME FOR FREE. SM's CAN DOWNLOAD IT IN THE MEMBERS DOWNLOAD SECTION. DOWNLOAD IT OVERNIGHT OR SOMETHING.

Comment

OK, OK, I'll dl it already :P

Comment

Guess I'll check it out
          Telorn

Comment

Just so you guys know, you don't have to finish all the training to play online. Just the basic training needs done. A group of us usually get together Friday nights to play and a few Sunday nights when the game club rolls around to AA. The public servers are hard to stomach so don't judge the game off of other servers. Their are a few common sense rules so just check out the America's Army SOP's for a minute (link in my sig).

Comment

Hooah! PM me if you wanna exchange adds on AA's buddy list. We can get some prelim teamplay goin. :) (this message is to ANYONE who wants to play AA, I can throw down some pointers. Especially Doug tho, he needs all the help he can get!)

"Who put the fun in dysfunctional? I." - Aesop Rock

"Cuz you can choose to say 'Good morning, God! =)' or 'Good God, morning! =(" - Blackalicious

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X