New Folks to TG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Folks to TG

With the recent influx of players and the new threads expressing hellos and such, i figured another one of these was in order. If you are new Jump in here instead of creating another thread, and say hi. Also in here I will throw in some really important information that you should read so you do not get into trouble.

Tactical Gamer Primer: Here

Team Speak Information: Here

Admin Information: Here If you get banned or have a problem with that game, those are the guys and gals you complain to, do NOT post in the forum about it.

BF2 players use this to enter your ID number when you become a SM so you do not get kicked anymore: Here

Always remember to read the relevant information to the game you are playing. Thx
    Last edited by Trooper; 02-27-2006, 12:57 AM.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Re: New Folks to TG

Good stuff, I'm still lurking around the other posts myself. :D I'll be checking out the TS server soon.

Comment

Re: New Folks to TG

Here goes: Dystopia is my Vice, and there I lurk most frequently. Your wide variety of other stuff is slowly eroding the rock I hide under, prompting these forays into the rest of the site. Thanks, I guess. Now, back to showing those Corp dogs what buckshot looks like, up-close.

Later,
      helio

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...