X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• State Champions

:)

http://highlandparkwrestling.com/ws/index.php

We already won State Duels, which is where the teams are bracketed and paired off, each team matching its weights up against one another. I wrestled at 180 for part of that. This was UIL State, when the wrestlers themselves are bracketed off into weight categories and paired off, having to get 1st or 2nd in districts and then at least 4th in regionals (the teams still get points for wins). I myself didn't make it through districts, though that has something to do with the fact that I was wrestling at 215 for a myriad of reasons (remember, I weigh 180). Anyway, the picture there is of our UIL win, though I'm sure our Duel picture is there as well.

These two state championships bring our total to 12, which is the new record for the most team championships (the old record was our 10, before that our 8, and so on). Our collection of season trophies and such is here, while our collection of State titles and plaques for individual champions is here.

Anyway, I thought it was somewhat worth sharing. Not quite as big news as a new baby on the way, but good news nonetheless :)

Re: State Champions

Are you in the center on the right?

http://highlandparkwrestling.com/ws/...rsonal/3_2.jpg
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Sadly not :P

I'm to the right of the bandana thats to the right of pink shorts, above another bandana that has his head down.

Funny thing: the shorts on the left that say "CHASE", his name, originally were taped to say "CHIZ", but they undid it cause it was too dirty ;)

Comment

Nice job, I know how tough that is. I was part of what's considered one of the top Wisconsin wrestling teams in high school. I started wrestling at 7 and ended at 18 when I wiped my knee out.

Anyway, excellent work.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X