Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yet another DC'er - can you hear footsteps?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another DC'er - can you hear footsteps?

Hey guys. Big ups for your terrific server. As a left coaster, it's real nice to have a place to play later in the evenings.

I've been having a great time (as long as Kilrogg is indeed NOT killing me) and learning the ropes around here. RangerSix was real patient with me trying to learn the TV rocket the other night, even tho I swear I could smell the BudLight over voip!

Anywho, I know I'll be seeing you around. Now if I could just convince the wife to fork over the 80 bucks...
    It's not "showart", it's showbusiness.

Re: Yet another DC'er - can you hear footsteps?

Welcome to TG!

Glad you and your clan enjoy it here!
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
      Glad you and your clan enjoy it here!
      err...not trying to be rude, just for clarification. We are not a clan but a bunch of people who enjoy playing with other mature gamers and not asshats. The only clan tag that will ever be on my name is USMC. :)

DontCamp Teamplay Committee-Vice Chairman
      League Event Committee-Chairman

Comment

Glad you're enjoying your stay. I hope we see more and more of the DC folks here. Welcome to TG!

You need to make that $80 just disappear and don't tell her a thing ;)

Comment

Welcome guys!

Just so you know: doesn't matter if you are a clan, or a community, or whatever: we welcome anyone that wants to play with adults (we aren't always that mature!), and abides by our rules.

Ghost Team Alpha, Team Element, Buffalo Brigade, and other clan/community members form a vital part of the Tactical Gamer community. The more the merrier.

Comment

Welcome to all the DC folks. Glad you are here enjoying our community.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

It's all good. Just one big happy family. With all the new folks we are on our way to having a 24/7 server and world domination (in no particular order).
              -33rd- BaneII
              Smokers & Jokers

Comment

hahahahaha

How many times has Cing (like the rest of us) handed out the line: "TG isn't a clan. We're a community."

haha.. small world, I guess.

Welcome to you and yours, Broken Sword. Do read our required reading, and have yourselves a hell of a time here.
                Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                  hahahahaha

How many times has Cing (like the rest of us) handed out the line: "TG isn't a clan. We're a community."

haha.. small world, I guess.

Welcome to you and yours, Broken Sword. Do read our required reading, and have yourselves a hell of a time here.
                  Indeed! Very nice!
                  Become a supporting member!
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                  TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X