WoW beta sign ups

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WoW beta sign ups

I wanted to bring this to your attention and i think i'll finish up on what polska said earlier in a different thread. WoW beta sign ups begin tomorrow at 6 PST and go for about a week. It is not first come first serve. For more info see www.blizzard.com
    Best of luck to everyone that applies :)

jack

I plan on applying. I'm going to emphasize that I'm part of the TacticalGamer community, and I'm going to use words like "mature", "quality", and "teamwork" when describing what TG is like and what I'm hoping for in this game. I'm going to avoid using words like "cheat" and "noob". These applications are going to be screened by a computer before any choices are made. Think about what key words they're going to set that computer to filter for...
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Dear Computer,

Polska pwns joo. Give me thar betar.

Tharnk you.

Wyzcrak
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

signups are active
        RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
          I plan on applying. I'm going to emphasize that I'm part of the TacticalGamer community, and I'm going to use words like "mature", "quality", and "teamwork" when describing what TG is like and what I'm hoping for in this game. I'm going to avoid using words like "cheat" and "noob". These applications are going to be screened by a computer before any choices are made. Think about what key words they're going to set that computer to filter for...
          Originally posted by Blizzard
          Participants will be selected on a random basis, so you will have the same chance of getting into the World of Warcraft® Beta regardless of when you decide to sign up during the one (1) week application period. We are not taking applications on a "first-come, first-serve basis."
          So much for that idea....
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

lol

Comment

Right now may have been a better time to sign up, but nooo, I had to sit and refresh those '4 step' pages for 3 whole hours before I got it to finally submit =/
              RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X