Totally FREAKING AMAZING!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totally FREAKING AMAZING!!!

There's a new campaign being made for Lock On-Modern Air Combat. It's called Operation Southern cross. It's story follows Ghost Recon's plot. So basically it's supposed to be whats happening in the skys over Georgia during the Russian crackdown.

I just HAD to share this with you all here as this has got to be the COOLEST game engine made movie ever.

Seriously...If you're wondering just how good flight sims have gotten or just want a cold chill to run down your back...watch this movie.

http://www.netwings.org/files/lomac/videos/Operation_Southern_Cross/osctrailer.zip

I WANT IT>..

Comment

Good one Spectre! FM get lock on in that case. We're building quite a large crowd (see flight sim forums).

Spectre do you know if this is going to include new maps or is it just missions. My main prob with designing missions (lol if I can be so bold as to call it 'designing') is that there is very little 'Georgia' to play with. Having Georgia and Russia would be cool though I'm looking to find a way to realistcally get a US aircraft carrier into the black sea.

Mmm... maybe a couple of chinooks or something lol.
      Jex.

Comment

Is that an amature mod? That was a really top quality video.
        Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

Does Lock On have a monthly fee?

Comment

It has no monthly fee as far as I know. Funny you should ask that - i'm wondering where you heard it. At the moment there is no dedicated server support so we host our own. These games seem to run fine with little or no lag.

J.
            Jex.

Comment

That was impressive; goes to show just how much can be done with LOMAC.

Jex that campaign is going to be on the same map. Some people have been experimenting with making new terrain files and some are even talking about the possibility of changing the terrain elevation but I don't think anyone has actually done that yet.

I'm in the same boat, I'd love to have more of Georga and little bit of Turkey. They can sail a carrier in via the Bospours gap near Istanbul, although there's a treaty against carriers entering the Black Sea I believe. In a war that would go out the window though.

Comment

Thanks Goalie.
                Jex.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse