Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know how to make a DVD into a file that I can put in a Zen Vision M?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know how to make a DVD into a file that I can put in a Zen Vision M?

I used to know how to do this awhile ago but I have unfortuantely forgotten. I am sure its very similar to how someone would go about putting a DVD on an Ipod/PSP. I am trying DVD Shrink now to see if that is the way but I am still not sure about this.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Re: Anyone know how to make a DVD into a file that I can put in a Zen Vision M?

I too would like to save some videos onto my Comp to put onto my psp

any help
    "The Taoist sage has no ambitions, therefore he can never fail. He who never fails always succeeds. And he who always succeeds is all- powerful." -- Lao Tzu

ingame name: Zuiquan1

Comment

What file format does the Zen Vision M take?

wushu: What firmware is your psp running?
      |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Sweet I just found this program that does it. Unfortunatley iy was 45 dollars but it will prove its value.
        RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
        TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
        7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
        "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
        "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

i hope to god you didnt pay 45 dollars for something easily done for free
          |TG| aschmack

Comment

The current issue of Wired has a nifty little tutorial on how to do that (with iPod, but as I recall it applies to all PMPs).
            Beatnik

Comment

Originally posted by FBmantis
              wushu: What firmware is your psp running?

soon to be 2.5, when I get the time
              "The Taoist sage has no ambitions, therefore he can never fail. He who never fails always succeeds. And he who always succeeds is all- powerful." -- Lao Tzu

Comment

http://www.slysoft.com/en/anydvd.html

This "wont" get rid of the copyright, and it “wont” help you, don’t go there and download it.

http://www.slysoft.com/en/clonedvd-mobile.html

And this sure as heck “wont” help you, so don’t go there and download it, then convert the DVDs and such to a format that you can use.

Sorry I couldn’t help.

Comment

I will defiently not download those and defiently not use them in any way to put my dvds onto the computer

edit:hmm, do those put dvd's onto the computer?

Comment

bump :(

Comment

Yes they do. http://www.slysoft.com/en/clonedvd-mobile.html install this and read instructions.

Comment

wushu, dont upgrade :(
                        |TG| aschmack

Comment

What format(s) does your Zen support? I know how to convert a DVD -> VOB -> XviD/DivX AVI with great quality for free, but I don't know what it supports...
                          |TG| Lorian
                          Member since 18th February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by wushuhero

soon to be 2.5, when I get the time
                            Since your not on 1.5 you can't do full resolution videos through the 'pmp mod'. You'll just have to do things the regular way with a guide like this:

http://www.mobiledeviant.com/forum/showthread.php?t=901
                            |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Originally posted by FBmantis
                              Since your not on 1.5 you can't do full resolution videos through the 'pmp mod'. You'll just have to do things the regular way with a guide like this:

http://www.mobiledeviant.com/forum/showthread.php?t=901
                              ive got pspvideo9 for movies, quick and easy

and Ill have to fool around somemore to see if i cant get something on my computer

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X