Battlestar Galactica Watchers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlestar Galactica Watchers?

So, since there is a thread for Lost I figured I'd do one for BSG.

Am I the only one who watches BSG religiously? Ever since I was a little kid I loved this show then they remade it in 2003 and I've been hooked ever since.

Tonights episode is gonna be GOOD. But then again, I haven't watched an episode that I haven't disliked.

[volun][drill]
    I'm cannon fodder.

Re: Battlestar Galactica Watchers?

Stargate + Stargate Atlantis + BSG + Famous Dave's Chicken Wings = Religious Experience

Every Friday night without fail one way or another (thank god for dvr since I work late some Friday's)

Comment

Originally posted by jaymind
      Stargate + Stargate Atlantis + BSG + Famous Dave's Chicken Wings = Religious Experience
      That makes for a good night...I do make my own wings and wing sauce though...

Every Friday night without fail one way or another (thank god for dvr since I work late some Friday's)
      DVR does come in handy. Sometimes this make for my Saturday afternoon TV schedule instead of the Friday night....

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Please, won't someone think of the kitty?
        In game handle: Steel Scion
        sigpic

Comment

Steeler, I am so sorry I just murdered a kitten. I looked for a BSG thread but evidentally I don't know how to use the Search function effectively. :(

Is it possible to maybe combine the threads in an effort to save the kitty?

Jaymind, I can't get into the Stargate series. I'll usually catch the last 15 minutes of Atlantis only because I like to be on the couch early enough so I don't miss a second of BSG. And the one time I missed the opening I was upset and forced myself to stay up past my bedtime the following Monday to rewatch the episode.

What I usually do though is around 6pm tonight I'll throw in the DVDs and watch them before the show comes on, it gets me fired up. I'm also gonna go out and pickup some wings tonight, never thought of that. +rep for the wing idea...

[volun][drill]
          I'm cannon fodder.

Comment

My Hauppages card records it faithfully every time it comes on. Although here lately the sound has been a bit off from the recording...

Az
            [age-c1][command]

Comment

I've yet to miss an episode. I very rarely watch TV, if I'm not online playing BF2 I'm either playing some other game and if I'm not playing games I'm either outside workingon my car or in my shop doing other automotive related things. So, I schedule BSG in on friday nights and nothing stands in the way of watching it as its the only time I really devote to TV watching.

[volun][drill]
              I'm cannon fodder.

Comment

I am really screwed up with my episodes. I just started watching this great show this season so I am pretty lost but I am making up for lost time.

I just watched the mini-series and I just received the first season in the mail so I have to catch up.

Comment

Man you are in for a treat. I'm actualyl about to go and put in the mini series myself so I have osmething to watch while I eat lunch.

[volun][drill]
                  I'm cannon fodder.

Comment

Never miss BSG or SG-1. Atlantis has been a little dissapointing lately but the season finales are usually pretty good.

---

Comment

Originally posted by Steel_Penguin
                      Never miss BSG or SG-1. Atlantis has been a little dissapointing lately but the season finales are usually pretty good.

Tonights episode of Atlantis promises to be good. I've actually been leaning more towards Atlantis lately than SG1 as to what I like better. I think it had to do with the transition to Bowder - he's coming into his own now and showing his potential.

And Vala coming back full time next year = goodness.

I've got all the DVD seasons of SG1, Atlantis and BSG and I'm constantly watching them.

Comment

And Vala coming back full time next year = goodness.
                        YES!! Now all we need is D'argo, Chiana, and Rigel and we have a farscape reunion!!

---

Comment

Originally posted by Quest Shady
                          That makes for a good night...I do make my own wings and wing sauce though...

DVR does come in handy. Sometimes this make for my Saturday afternoon TV schedule instead of the Friday night....

How do you make the sauce? And where do you find the wings? That could be a good BSG tradition to start... ;)
                          Beatnik

Comment

Definitely, wings + your favorite beer + BSG = Good Times.

[volun][drill]
                            I'm cannon fodder.

Comment

I Buy the boxsets (though I'm holding off on 2.0 to see if they release a full season 2 box set or not) but I don't watch it on TV. I get tired of watching a show in 10 minute incriments and then having to sit through a bunch of commercials for stuff I won't buy.
                              a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
                              Celibacy is not Hereditary.
                              Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
                              Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
                              Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X