X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spore gameplay Video

Enjoy.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...559198&q=spore
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Re: Spore gameplay Video

Whoooooaaaaa, that is really cool.

http://spore.ea.com/

Comment

That game looks cool.

I'm gonna keep my eye on it.

[volun][drill]
      I'm cannon fodder.

Comment

I had heard about it since late last year, but had never really seen any substance on it.
        Now that Ive seen some of the gameplay, i have to say, that is Simply Amazing
        Focused

Comment

(In best Keanu Reeves impression) Whoa

Don't expect to ever see me again when this game comes out.

---

Comment

That is really, really amazing. I will be certain to watch out for it.
            War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling that thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature, who has no chance at being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. -- John Stuart Mill--

"O xein angellein lakedaimoniois hoti tede keimetha tois keinon rhemasi peithomenoi"- Monument, Thermopylae

Comment

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom
              That's a part of a much longer video: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/simulat...imate-sim.html
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I remember hearing about "will wrights next big game" a few years ago, looks like he's really done well with creating an original concept like usual (or not rehasing the same one over and over).
                Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
                Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

He keeps talking about other players creations. is this a MMO or stand alone game?

Comment

Originally posted by Toshido
                    He keeps talking about other players creations. is this a MMO or stand alone game?
                    It's a singleplayer game, which utilises your internet connection to access a database of other player's stuff, whicch is then inserted into your world. Apparently, the downloads are tiny (1kb) in size for each object.

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
                    |TG-2nd|munchkin
                    Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

This game is definetly on my "to get" list. I have a developer friend who was at the talk when he was discussing this game and he was just blown away.

Comment

Spore - New game

Wow, this looks intoxicatingly fun.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...559198&q=spore

Long vid, but worth it.

If you're the reading type... :) http://www.gamespy.com/articles/595/595975p1.html

Comment

Re: Spore - New game

Folks were talking about this last night in #tacticalgamer.

Indeed, it looks interesting.

I'll refer us to:

Spore gameplay Video
                          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

It looks very kewl and possibly addicting...of course then again it is all a trick to actually get us to learn real world stufff...LOL!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Me want. Of course, not everyone shares our enthusiasm.
                              In game handle: Steel Scion
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...