FSW Ten Hammer demo out...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FSW Ten Hammer demo out...

a number of web sites have the just released Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers demo including:

www.fileplanet.com
    www.gamespot.com
    www.fileshack.com
    www.worthplaying.com

and others...

FYI
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: FSW Ten Hammer demo out...

Same game only better graphics. Not saying that is as a bad thing. Main addition seems to be MP which the demo lacks and class specific special abilites.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

I just tried it... for 10 minutes then deleted it... same thing except for a nicer intro lol... and when it tells me to hit an xbox controller button to perform an action... thats a bad sign IMO.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

^^^^^A game like this really has no place on the Xbox. Same goes for BiA. BiA could have been a great game but being designed for the Xbox sure as hell didn't help.
        RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
        TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
        7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
        "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
        "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Well at least i have something to use my dusty old xbox for. The control scheme with mouse and keyboard is pretty clunky.

---

Comment

I played the demo. My first impression is: the graphics look like a dated PS2 game, controls are more complicated than in part 1 (maybe it needs some time to get used to it), gameplay is quite the same.
            If it has solid (and working) multiplayer this one is a winner.
            former TacticalGamer European Division

A Tactical Gamer since 2005 (the glorious days of BF2)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X