Red Orchestra - Pay Attention Folks!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Orchestra - Pay Attention Folks!

If you're a supporting member and you're not paying attention to the SM General Forums, wake up!

We've been giving out keys to the Red Orchestra Closed Beta over the past two days. Ten people have already won a key for the closed beta by answering trivia questions. The last batch of keys will go out tomorrow!
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Re: Red Orchestra - Pay Attention Folks!

SO stay up all night and all day glued to the monitor for your chance to win.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

It's too bad I was in the scrim, I could not have asked for a qustion more easy and up my street. I'll be there next time! :)
      War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling that thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature, who has no chance at being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. -- John Stuart Mill--

"O xein angellein lakedaimoniois hoti tede keimetha tois keinon rhemasi peithomenoi"- Monument, Thermopylae

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Bubba
        SO stay up all night and all day glued to the monitor for your chance to win.
        Hey, it paid off, didn't it?
        ;)

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
        |TG-2nd|munchkin
        Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

Has the PM response not been very good? There's been lots of talk about it in the forums.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
            Has the PM response not been very good? There's been lots of talk about it in the forums.
            The PM response has been great! But I know that a large number of SM's don't read the SM forums as often as others, so I'm urging them to pay attention to it for the duration of this giveaway.
            Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

i think the birthday boy should get a key as a gift from tg :p

Comment

I was checking Apo's post all day yesterday in order to get a shot at a key ....... But when the majority of the SM's were in the scrim last night he popped the question .... ( no pun intended )

:(

< glue butt to chair now > " Hunny, get me some coffee .... I'm gonna be here awhile !!!! "

:D
                |TG-7th| Gixxer_USMC

" Winners Never Quit ..... Quitters Never Win "

[combat][squadl][conduct][defense3][medic]
                [armor][tog-c1][tg-c2][ma-c1][taw-c1]

Comment

My butt is also glued to the chair, I may miss TacMod tonight just to try to get a key. ;)
                  It is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9/NIV

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
                    The PM response has been great! But I know that a large number of SM's don't read the SM forums as often as others, so I'm urging them to pay attention to it for the duration of this giveaway.

RGR, miss one weekend and look what happens!!

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X