Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a little HTML help .....

Hello all,

I am currently looking to add a CALENDAR to my website that I will be able to add the dates that I will be working a particular event and to be able to click on that day for more information about that date.

If any of you HTML gurus know of a good one in HTML .PHP or JAVA ... I would appreciate the help ....
    |TG-7th| Gixxer_USMC

" Winners Never Quit ..... Quitters Never Win "

[combat][squadl][conduct][defense3][medic]
    [armor][tog-c1][tg-c2][ma-c1][taw-c1]

Re: Looking for a little HTML help .....

Check out SourceForge. This one looks kinda neat. Maybe this one? Or this one. No experience with any of em, but it looks like you have a few to start looking at :)
    Battlefield Admin() ()
    [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
    [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
    | for | |

Comment

For a lot of on demand javascripts this a great link...

http://javascript.internet.com/

In the search just put in calendar and you will get some copy and paste scripts...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

I actually used one in an html/jscript/activex utility I wrote when I worked for DSL tech support. I took the basic idea from one @ www.javascript.com I think and modded the crap out of it. If you would like to see it, pm me.... I can send you the link.
        Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
        The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Look at Open For Business, an Open Source Java-based ERP system. It uses pop-up calendars in any form that needs a date, like order entry. I'm guessing they're Javascript-based. (I haven't looked close.)
          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Well I don't know about those guys, but I know some HTML, Javascript and Perl. Just holler at me via Private Message if you need any help.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

I dug through the page source for OFBiz and found it uses this:

http://www.softcomplex.com/products/tigra_calendar/
              Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X